Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DEVELOP A MORE MASCULINE VOICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone....
back to the forum after some break.
I have been using DAMMV 3G for the past 2 months. Progress has been a bit strange.
Let me explain.
When I used it during the day in ultrasonic format, within 3-4 days the results were just super awesome.
But I had to stop using it during the day due to circumstances. I have to move around and interact a lot, so I continued using it during the night in ultrasonic format and the progress completely stopped, and my voice went back to how it was and for one month it remained like that despite changing the speakers. I positioned it just like how I used to do while listening to other subs. I just think that the technology in AM6 has evolved so much that it works so much better than 3gs.
For the past 3 days I have been listening in masked format (ocean waves) while sleeping and it seems to be making a difference. Voice has become so much deeper. I have not been drinking enough water and yet its okay.
So, I am literally starting from first.
I hope this journal helps for the research of new generation format of this sub.
Thank you.