Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for so many questions shannon but I just remembered one that I was going to ask you & I wanna makes sure you see it so I made a new thread.

Does Sex Magnet 3 have balance both hemispheres of your brain in it??

& does end premature ejaculation start in stage 1?
I honestly don't see why balancing both hemispheres of your brain has anything to do with seduction... Maybe it makes you more logical instead of being emotional when dealing with chicks? But that then has to do with emotional control.

And I believe the stamina modules are included.
Balancing hemispheres of your brain makes your brain function & operate at a more optimal level. Allowing you to think better in the moment & say the right things & not be overly emotional or overly logical. That's why it would make sense to have it in the program.
(11-16-2015, 09:42 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Balancing hemispheres of your brain makes your brain function & operate at a more optimal level. Allowing you to think better in the moment & say the right things & not be overly emotional or overly logical. That's why it would make sense to have it in the program.

How did WM2 help in terms of neediness, socializing , being in the moment and flow state, and conversation .
Woman magnet I only went up till half way into stage 4 & I quit because I felt like I needed an AM refresher. Woman magnet made me able to connect with women on a much deeper level so easily and naturally. It made me have extreme confidence in my self & my self image regarding women especially. I'm in the dating process with a 28 year old 10/10 girl who looks like a model & is like 5 foot 11. I'm only 5'7. Before woman magnet I always chickened out on dates because I had fear of rejection & I would never be able to date someone who is that much taller & older then me with the amount of confidence that I have now.

It's pretty amazing, it makes you an unreal conversationalist & able to connects so well. The only thing I don't like about Woman Magnet is that it really softens your alpha male qualities so that your much more feminine & less Masculine. When you first start WM after just completing alpha male program it's the perfect feeling. So I think you really need to do alpha male two or three times in a row before you do Woman magnet to get the full effect without softening up too much.

This is just my guess i'm not sure if i'm right. I actually met that girl when i was 5 days into the AM refresher & it made a BIG difference in my masculinity. But I can say for sure that Woman magnet has helped me more then any other subliminal with women because it makes you able to connect & no longer fear or put them on pedestal. Highly reccomend it.
(11-20-2015, 07:10 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Woman magnet I only went up till half way into stage 4 & I quit because I felt like I needed an AM refresher. Woman magnet made me able to connect with women on a much deeper level so easily and naturally. It made me have extreme confidence in my self & my self image regarding women especially. I'm in the dating process with a 28 year old 10/10 girl who looks like a model & is like 5 foot 11. I'm only 5'7. Before woman magnet I always chickened out on dates because I had fear of rejection & I would never be able to date someone who is that much taller & older then me with the amount of confidence that I have now.

It's pretty amazing, it makes you an unreal conversationalist & able to connects so well. The only thing I don't like about Woman Magnet is that it really softens your alpha male qualities so that your much more feminine & less Masculine. When you first start WM after just completing alpha male program it's the perfect feeling. So I think you really need to do alpha male two or three times in a row before you do Woman magnet to get the full effect without softening up too much.

This is just my guess i'm not sure if i'm right. I actually met that girl when i was 5 days into the AM refresher & it made a BIG difference in my masculinity. But I can say for sure that Woman magnet has helped me more then any other subliminal with women because it makes you able to connect & no longer fear or put them on pedestal. Highly reccomend it.

Woman magnet isn't as intense as sex magnet but the benefits are more worth while if your looking for marriage or a relationship. If your looking for sex sex magnet is the way to go. I've done sex magnet until stage 3 and I almost had a three some. I was making out with two chicks at my hosue and at the bar & licking there tittys & just having a great time. Although I was extremely sexually it doesn't help you nearly as much in connecting with women in relationships imo.