Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Help! Dual sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oke.

Playing the subliminal. At the same time, there's notification coming to my phone. So, the sounds come out together. I used headphone.

Does it decrease the effectiveness of the subliminal?
No it shouldn't. I've been listening to subs on my pc while doing work or surfing youtube.
Hi! While I'm not an expert... I would be inclined to say yes it does. Simply because when you get a notification on your smartphone (iphone, android, etc.) it decreases the sound thereby decreasing the sound of the mp3 subliminal you're listening to. So I believe yes it does. To stop the notification problem on your phone simply disable all notifications or better yet put your smartphone on airplane mode as that will stop any and all notifications, calls and texts! By the way Shane's subliminals work!

Ray
So, which is right?
Well, my phone temporarily mutes audio during a notification. If your phone does the same, then yes it does decrease the effectiveness, only for that period of muting of course.

So, you have two options:

-When listening to a sub on your phone, deactivate all notifications that mute audio.
-Or, what I recommend, and follow myself, is having an MP3 player specifically for your subliminal audio use. They're pretty cheapr nowadays even for a decent one, considering what you get out of your subs! This options also makes your phone's battery VERY grateful lol. So that's a bonus!

Best advice I can give. Hope it helps!