Subliminal Talk

Full Version: College Student Doing MLS 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wish this sub came out before September because my grades are not looking too good. I'm sitting around 65% average between 4 courses. I had 5 but had to drop one because it got real tough (statistics)

I'm taking Business Management Entrepreneur 2 year diploma. Currently my 4 courses are general things like Intro to project management, communications..blah blah, courses that don't interest me enough. My next semester courses are the ones that interest me. Which are two entrepreneurial classes, one small business management, and etc. Atleast with MLS 5g I'll be 2 months in before starting those courses!

I'm on day 3.

I have used LTU in the past, AM5, ASC, and 20 days of Improve your study habits sub and I have to say this has been the most distinctive sub out of all of them.

The moment I started, after a minute or two I began to feel shifts in my brain. As time went by i felt the "State shifting" experience that Shannon has implemented in this sub. It just feels like the most active sub working in my brain i've used from Shannon, if that makes sense. Like something is working in there! haha.

When I used Improve your study habits sub, I honestly couldn't handle it. It made me so exhausted during the day that I couldn't function. Even with the amount of sleep I was getting. But with this sub I have yet to feel any exhaustion! I believe it's getting past resistance easier than the other subs. Yet it's the most pronounced sub of them all.

As far as learning, I haven't noticed anything yet, but I know something is cooking, I can feel it! I will update you all as I go along. I'm not going to stop using this sub for awhile!
I totally agree with you lokko, I felt mind shifts also minutes after using MLS 5G and I'll tell you I believe this is the best sub yet,it's different.
All of my life I had problems with remembering guitar chords until the next day after using sub, I mean the very next day something clicked in my mind to perceive an understanding,right away now I know and remember 9 chords so far and I don't have to try that hard to remember,for real.
This sub is the real deal.
Hey Lokko, I used MLS 3.0 and when it was at its peak it feels as if your mind becomes a knowledge sponge. I remember feeling like a nerd because learning was so much fun to me and I had an absolute blast over the summer learning things in my classes. If MLS 5G is anything like its predecessor you're going to love it, especially when things kick into full gear. Good luck man!
Awesome guys!

Update: I'm having VERY vivid dreams, they feel like real life. I almost thought I was stuck in that dream. They were very powerful dreams. My self-awareness level was times 100 in the dream. I felt like I was receiving messages from my subconscious mind. Basically the dreams were about leading me to better choices in life. I could have wrote a whole one page summary of it but I'm just going to say, they were eye opening dreams.

Procastination is holding me back at the moment, so..the usual me. I should be doing my homework but I'm resisting it hard.
(11-14-2015, 12:19 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome guys!

Update: I'm having VERY vivid dreams, they feel like real life. I almost thought I was stuck in that dream. They were very powerful dreams. My self-awareness level was times 100 in the dream. I felt like I was receiving messages from my subconscious mind. Basically the dreams were about leading me to better choices in life. I could have wrote a whole one page summary of it but I'm just going to say, they were eye opening dreams.

Procastination is holding me back at the moment, so..the usual me. I should be doing my homework but I'm resisting it hard.

That's me all the way. I'm hoping the sub addresses this because a MAJOR weakness of MLS 3.0 in my experience is that it can create complacency and laziness particularly during periods of resistance. Hopefully this is only in a bump in the road for you.
I know what you mean lokko about the dreams,I have so many of them and I guess i'm lucky because most of them are positive dreams and I mean long dreams like I live two different lives awake life and dream life.
I hope you're doing well with MLS 5G sub and I really don't see why you should'nt , for academic skill building this sub is the one,I believe you know that by now.
Good luck and the sky's the limit!!
Thanks multiworld.

update: I'm starting to understand what my instructor is teaching at a deeper level. I can make a connection with what she is saying and how I can relate it to the real world. That's amazing in itself because aside from my grades potentially going up, I can better understand people in day to day activities. I used to have a problem focusing on what people would say, I would go into my own la la land when something is being taught or people are trying to tell me something about them. Now I can laser focus on a person or situation better. However I still space out but it takes me longer too ...overall though I see an improvement in comprehensiveness understanding my school materials, instructor teachings and critical thinking skills in solving questions that arise in class. Loving it Smile
(11-19-2015, 11:46 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks multiworld.

update: I'm starting to understand what my instructor is teaching at a deeper level. I can make a connection with what she is saying and how I can relate it to the real world. That's amazing in itself because aside from my grades potentially going up, I can better understand people in day to day activities. I used to have a problem focusing on what people would say, I would go into my own la la land when something is being taught or people are trying to tell me something about them. Now I can laser focus on a person or situation better. However I still space out but it takes me longer too ...overall though I see an improvement in comprehensiveness understanding my school materials, instructor teachings and critical thinking skills in solving questions that arise in class. Loving it Smile

How long have you been listening to this sub and how much hour daily ?
(11-14-2015, 02:06 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2015, 12:19 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Procastination is holding me back at the moment, so..the usual me. I should be doing my homework but I'm resisting it hard.

That's me all the way. I'm hoping the sub addresses this because a MAJOR weakness of MLS 3.0 in my experience is that it can create complacency and laziness particularly during periods of resistance. Hopefully this is only in a bump in the road for you.

Copied from the product page Wink

- Helps dissolve fear of learning, recall and/or recall-dependent situations (tests, etc.), and helps replace it with enjoyment in learning and demonstrating what has been learned.

- Enhances and improves motivation and desire to learn.

- Helps dissolve faulty beliefs that disrupt or prevent ease of learning and recall, and learning at maximum speed.

- Learning motivation is designed to enhance the motivation to learn, and builds on the previous learning motivation module in a different way.

- Helps make learning fun and enjoyable, and directs the user to find ways to make that happen

- Designed to enhance the desire to learn again based on enjoyment of the learning experience.

There were a few indirect ones but those seemed to be the most obvious regarding motivation to learn.
(11-20-2015, 12:28 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2015, 11:46 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks multiworld.

How long have you been listening to this sub and how much hour daily ?

I'm on day 14 right now.

I listen an average of 10-12 hours daily.
i am loving these MLS 5g journals. I am thinking of buying a copy once I get my stereo system mailed to me. I think 10 hours sounds ideal.....personally to listen daily.......then I have to look into headphones, too.

I want to learn online marketing so hoping this will help me to learn that because at one point, I was 'dedicated' to learn it and now, i don't know if its fear or laziness or it looking 'too hard' or not knowing where to start, I stopped it for now because I am lost and not knowing how to proceed to learn it........I am sure its a mix of fear, laziness, and not knowing where to go next that I stopped wanting to learn it......

If I decided not to start EPHRA, I might just start with MLS 5g, get ready crew, I am coming soon with my journal on this....*stay tuned*
Hi hiddenalias,I have MLS and i'll tell you its great with understanding,recall,focus and others but there's another part that I keep harping on and that's fear,like you mentioned yourself doubt with your business and fear was one of the things you mentioned,I know one shoe don't fit all but you have to admit there's always an element of fear or success,fear of failure,just say you use the new AYP 5G or Manifest 5G what could happen not in all cases,that fear shows its ugly head,like can i keep her or him,what if this,what if that.
I think MLS 5G and later OF 5G or vise verser,you can't go wrong.
Just a thought!
update: some of you may be upset with me. ive stopped doing mls for two weeks. exams were getting so tough and i couldn't being exhausted to study. I ended up getting two A's and two C's. not impressed with the C's but one of the classes the instructor was a real hard marker and class consisted of a group project worth 50% of our overall mark. And the other C was cause I was just not interested in that class what so ever.

Can't say much about MLS did but it started off well but then after two weeks of it I had a plateau and all i was feeling was exhaustion. Starting again tomorrow. My next semester classes start jan 6.
im running it too its hard to tell if MLS is working or not

i dont even know what indications i should look at .... to see if its working or not and ive been running it for over a month

probly just plateauing too , and need some time to break through the ceiling and get to the next level
Pages: 1 2