Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Achieve Your Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most dreams remain just that - dreams. This program puts into motion putting one foot in front of the other to achieve whatever your dream for your perfect life is, so it self-tailors to the user. Manifests the people and situations you need to get where you're going. Wake every morning looking forward to life, because life is just about perfect!
Wow! If this sub was possible, wouldn't it be useless to run anything else every if it actually worked? Tongue
Not sure if you have ran AM before, but bascially it does quite similar to what you have described: moving towards life in whichever way you desire. You can also do that by using BASE, which contains scripts for manifesting personal goals too.
I don't see that in any of the journals of anyone who has run either sub. I'm talking about BIG DREAMS. And I don't dream of being an entrepreneur, so that's out.
(11-12-2015, 10:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see that in any of the journals of anyone who has run either sub. I'm talking about BIG DREAMS. And I don't dream of being an entrepreneur, so that's out.

Don't at least see this coming up for a while. Good luck to your chasing your "Big dreams", young boss.