Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Non-continuous play of subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering: what if someone took time off from the subliminals before the the effects have taken place? Such as someone living somewhere where there's a long-standing power failure, or are forced to take a day or two off for other reasons. What's the longest period of time that someone should be away from the subliminals before they have to "start over"?
A good, and tricky, question. "It depends."

There is no hard and fast answer. Usually I suggest extending the usage 1 day for every day up to 7 days missed, doubling that for 8 to 14 days missed (if you missed 8 days, you would use it for 8x2=16 days, plus whatever you "had left" from the previous interrupted run, for instance), and starting over beyond that, but this is not an area that I have had a chance to specifically study.
(03-22-2010, 06:09 PM)Clamshell Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering: what if someone took time off from the subliminals before the the effects have taken place? Such as someone living somewhere where there's a long-standing power failure, or are forced to take a day or two off for other reasons. What's the longest period of time that someone should be away from the subliminals before they have to "start over"?

My personal experience has been missing anywhere up to 5 days a month or so has been OK, as long as they aren't consecutive.
Still... try not to miss any at all. Especially on Type C, D or E subliminals. Type B has more latitude, but missing the exposure is working against you.
I hope not to miss any time on the subs. However, summer is coming up and there will probably be some family vacations. And, I want to keep my subs a secret as I really don't need my family's negativity ruining the good things I'm trying to create for myself.
Wise choice. That is why I created Disconnect From Others' Negativity. Smile