Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBW/BIATWS Combined with AOS 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this several times to be requested but I am reviving it so it doesn't get lost in the mist of the new AYP's shannon is inspired to make
I second this Smile
I agree but would prefer it to target all women. They don't have to always be beautiful. Just let us decide if the opportunity is worth it.
(11-16-2015, 10:42 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]I agree but would prefer it to target all women. They don't have to always be beautiful. Just let us decide if the opportunity is worth it.

True, or just have two versions, one for all women, and one for beautiful, which I'm guessing would be easy to do, since you just replace/remove 1 word like the MYP series.
BIATBW + AOS in 5G would be real fun Big Grin
BIATBWS =]

Though, I think the wording should be changed to Become Irresistibly Sexually Attractive to Beautiful Women; sounds more clear and more impactful. I don't know, I'd imagine the subconscious is sensitive to such nuances in wording, what do you think Shannon?