Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does 4G cause fatigue as well?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does 4G cause tiredness (noticeable tiredness), like 5G? I'm doing OF 1.1, and wondering if 4G has the potential to cause 5G tiredness, I'm doing like 18-20 hours a day right now with this 4G OF 1.1. Anyone who's tried this many hours with 4G experience need for more sleep, or other fatigue, tiredness, etc?
I rarely went over 14 hours when using EPRHA 5G. I needed an extra 2 hrs of sleep.

Doing 2 4G subs that make me regularly do 16 hours min. I do feel mentally fatigued at times and need an extra hour of sleep. I think I feel more fatigued doing 2 subs in 4G because of how frequently I listen. It's not like I can go 16 hrs straight, then get an 8 hr break. It's like a little here, a little there.
I'm running my sub at 21 hours a day, and yes it does still cause some tiredness.

Nowhere near as much as 5G's do, but it can still have enough power to cause it, for sure.

It may not be 5G's 288,000-432,000 words per hour, but 4G's 126,000 words per hour is still pretty epic!