Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How do you know you are done with AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Same applies to other multistages, SM/WM/BASE etc. There are quite a few subs I am interested in running, like the newly came up MLS, the AYP_ , Bodybuilding sub etc. I feel though that I won't switch to the single stages for a while, mainly because I want to stick to and make multistages like AM become self-sustaining and permanent. So my question is, when do you know that you no longer have to the multi-stages again? I want to finish the run-through as soon and as concretely as possible, so I can jump to other subs. Or, if you have other suggestions such as one can also run single stages in the transition between multi-stages... but wouldn't that be extending the period that your brain can solidify the previous scripts. Your opinion is needed.
sdfds
For me, knowing when I was done with AM was a matter of trial and error. After the first run (2006 version) I thought I was done. Then six months later I realized I was returning to beta behaviours, and I made and used V2008. After 3 to six months, I again saw myself returning to beta behaviors, so I repeated the process. It was Version 5.0 that put me over the top, and made me feel that I had "arrived" in a way that I hadn't before. It's not just the way it feels, but also observing how you act and react, not just after running it, but over time. It eventually becomes self sustaining and self regenerating.

I will probably re-run AM when I am finished with BAMM, but it's been very much true that my personal mastery has remained with me and even improved over time since V5.0.