Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Upgrade/Title Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

A couple of title suggestions that have precedent in the 3G:

* Creative Inspiration/Motivation/Focus (focus on writing would be ideal, but I think general would be great)

* Intuitive/Psychic Development (possibly, more generally spiritual)

Question: Is it possible to combine the two? One thing I've no idea about, is the breadth of the objective involved. It strikes me that both might benefit from the state-shifting technology you've been developing, which I saw detailed in the MLS (if I'm not mistaken).

One quick thing as relates to both, I think: Anything that could lead to insightful awareness or problem solving, awake or asleep, would be awesome. Something that gives rise to the "Aha" moments when the solution is crystal clear.

I think the first would have broad appeal, but I totally would benefit as I'm so close on one project ... but life seems always to get in the way. To the latter, I don't want to come off as Aleistar Crowley (or Doug Henning for that matter) -- quite the contrary -- but that would be huge for those interested. I found the 3G helpful, measurably helpful. A 4G or 5G version could really make the difference.

Thank you,
Tim
Quote:Hi Shannon,

* Creative Inspiration/Motivation/Focus (focus on writing would be ideal, but I think general would be great)

Question: Is it possible to combine the two? One thing I've no idea about, is the breadth of the objective involved. It strikes me that both might benefit from the state-shifting technology you've been developing, which I saw detailed in the MLS (if I'm not mistaken).

Almost anything is possible. That's not to say it's easy, likely, reasonable, going to work, etc. Smile However, I see where you are going with it, and that would be a very high state of mediation and flow, while consciously functional. Possible, yes. Not easy to build.

Quote:One quick thing as relates to both, I think: Anything that could lead to insightful awareness or problem solving, awake or asleep, would be awesome. Something that gives rise to the "Aha" moments when the solution is crystal clear.

Yes, flow state and expanded awareness access would do that.

Quote:I think the first would have broad appeal, but I totally would benefit as I'm so close on one project ... but life seems always to get in the way. To the latter, I don't want to come off as Aleistar Crowley (or Doug Henning for that matter) -- quite the contrary -- but that would be huge for those interested. I found the 3G helpful, measurably helpful. A 4G or 5G version could really make the difference.

Thank you,
Tim

This is something that is possible, both individually and in combination. What is of concern is, when do I get to do it? I wish we had some way of setting up a dynamic voting system that people could input their requests and descriptions, and then have votes be cast and have it be say 100 options long. And as votes were tallied per addition, the top voted one would rise to the top. Then all I would have to do was check the top request, start building it, and when finished, just delete it as finished and move on to the next one.

ATM, I'm working on OF and EHPRA 2.0, and after that I have to finish Breast Enlargement 5G.

I hate to say it, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. So when I'm finished with Breast Enlargement, start squeakin'. Wink
Ultra success 5g, ultra motivation, winner's mindset
(11-13-2015, 01:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hi Shannon,

Almost anything is possible. That's not to say it's easy, likely, reasonable, going to work, etc. Smile However, I see where you are going with it, and that would be a very high state of mediation and flow, while consciously functional. Possible, yes. Not easy to build.

Quote:One quick thing as relates to both, I think: Anything that could lead to insightful awareness or problem solving, awake or asleep, would be awesome. Something that gives rise to the "Aha" moments when the solution is crystal clear.

Yes, flow state and expanded awareness access would do that.

Quote:I think the first would have broad appeal, but I totally would benefit as I'm so close on one project ... but life seems always to get in the way. To the latter, I don't want to come off as Aleistar Crowley (or Doug Henning for that matter) -- quite the contrary -- but that would be huge for those interested. I found the 3G helpful, measurably helpful. A 4G or 5G version could really make the difference.

Thank you,
Tim

This is something that is possible, both individually and in combination. What is of concern is, when do I get to do it? I wish we had some way of setting up a dynamic voting system that people could input their requests and descriptions, and then have votes be cast and have it be say 100 options long. And as votes were tallied per addition, the top voted one would rise to the top. Then all I would have to do was check the top request, start building it, and when finished, just delete it as finished and move on to the next one.

ATM, I'm working on OF and EHPRA 2.0, and after that I have to finish Breast Enlargement 5G.

I hate to say it, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. So when I'm finished with Breast Enlargement, start squeakin'. Wink

Thank you, Shannon, and I know you've your hands full. I look forward to OF. Breast Enlargement is a little out of scope for me personally, but I'm happy to provide referrals! Wink