Subliminal Talk

Full Version: -Shannon- , Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon can you make 'free files' (like the speaker test in the store ) which aim is to show at what volume the voices for the masked are and at what volume the voices for the ultrasonic are. It will help many of us which are concerned whether 1)the ultrasonic is not too loud, as it is silent 2)the masked are not too low, as the voices are at a less volume than the masked

Examples:
•ONE file with a title 'ocean surf', for 10 seconds, saying whatever, let's say something like:' This is a sample of the volume for the voices of the ocean surf of the program' or whatever
•ONE file with a title 'trickling stream' , saying BLA BLA BLA (look above for ocean )
•ONE titled 'ultrasonic', saying bla bla (look above)

No trade secrets, no problems at all. It is all for our convenience.

This should take 20 minutes to make.This way we could set the volume perfectly without concerns.What do you think, forum? What do you think Shannon?
I think your idea is a great one, except that the conscious mind would be deciding what is right for the subconscious mind, and that doesn't work because the conscious mind is so limited in comparison.

Imagine a number line, and imagine that on this number line you have four points, A and B in red, and C and D in green. Point A is at -6, and point B is at +6, while Point C is at -3, and point D is at +3.

Something Like this.

<- -7 + A + -5 + -4 + C + -2 + -1 + 0 + 1 + 2 + D + 4 + 5 + B + 7 ->

Now, points A and B represent the minimum and maximum range of awareness and detection for the subconscious mind, but points C and D are the minimum and maximum for the conscious mind.

Now if the subconscious can hear and understand something spoken at a volume that corresponds to point A, but the conscious mind cannot, how is allowing you to configure according to the limits of the conscious mind going to make sense? I'd have done it already if it did.
As far as I understand, the subconscios can comprehend much lower volumes than the conscios, which the conscios can't even detect, is that the case ?
Yes, exactly. The subconscious mind has a much wider range of ability to sense things than the conscious mind, not only in the lower and upper limits of the five physical senses, but it also has vastly superior ability to multi-task. The conscious mind can do one, maybe two things at a time, and with rapid task switching (what seems rapid for the conscious mind, at least) can do maybe five or seven. But the subconscious does literally millions of things at once to keep you alive, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for your whole life, and it's so normal and natural for the subconscious mind that it never even gets noticed.

While the perception range of the subconscious is not quite as drastically different as that example demonstrates, it is quite a difference. The conscious mind cannot even begin to compare or compete, and using the conscious mind to configure for the subconscious mind is therefore not just preposterous, but ludicrous.
Shannon sometimes I hear voices in the beginning of the trickling stream track and the volume is under 50% for the IPhone when I'm listening on headphones. What does it mean.
Hey Shannon, can a person that is deaf be influenced by audio subliminals, even though they can't hear?
(11-10-2015, 02:28 AM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon sometimes I hear voices in the beginning of the trickling stream track and the volume is under 50% for the IPhone when I'm listening on headphones. What does it mean.

I do as well on the stream tracks but I understand it's ok as long as you can't make out what's being said.
(11-11-2015, 10:21 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2015, 02:28 AM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon sometimes I hear voices in the beginning of the trickling stream track and the volume is under 50% for the IPhone when I'm listening on headphones. What does it mean.

I do as well on the stream tracks but I understand it's ok as long as you can't make out what's being said.

Yes, yet, I don't think anyone can possibly claim to making out what is being said:

The vocoder has to follow and dynamically adjust to the volume adjustments as the track continues, and to the best of my knowledge uses an algorithm that averages the volume shift for small sections of audio at a time (less than 1/8th of a second, I think) to allow for reasonable processing time. The result is that occasionally during sudden shifts in volume, there is a volume following result that momentarily deviates from the goal slightly, typically by 1-3 dB. This makes the voices faintly audible because I use a very high volume for masked subliminal audio, just below the threshold of conscious hearing, so when the volume tracking deviates by a couple decibels, you become able to consciously hear the vocals momentarily. However, since I use a special mixing method for the vocals that would prevent you from comprehending them even if they were at full volume, it still registers as subliminal input because the conscious mind cannot decode it. It's nothing to worry about.
(11-10-2015, 02:17 PM)JJ54 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon, can a person that is deaf be influenced by audio subliminals, even though they can't hear?

That depends on the type of deafness, the degree of deafness and the type of subliminal and delivery method used. Some causes of deafness cannot hear anything period, no matter what; others can hear some volumes or pitches to some degree; and so forth. Masked subliminals are out for deaf people entirely, but ultrasonics can be heard, comprehended and influential for some types, causes and degrees of deafness. Even the profoundly deaf can be influenced if they are deaf in the right ways or for the right reasons.

I once did an experiment with a deaf friend of mine who is profoundly deaf in one ear and mostly deaf in the other. She gets by with lip reading and sign language mostly, although I don't know sign language so she uses lip reading for me, and listening as a distant second.

She agreed to the experiment, and swore up and down that she was unaffected, but she was responding with all the right autonomic cues that told me she was being affected, subconsciously. I include such programmed cues so that I can tell when the subconscious mind is responding while the conscious mind is unaware of any influence. I also use cues that cannot be accidental or faked. To this day she swears nothing happened, but I know better.

Delivery method for ultrasonics can either be standard (via air waves) or via osteo-transduction (through direct contact with a bone). I don't have the equipment to test the latter, but there is research that has done so to much better results than I got through standard air transmission.