Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Next Gen. Alpha (AM6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am 5x3, ASC, AoS, OAA, EPHRA, SiJaFG, Brainev, Adaptogens, Multivitamins, Sleep phones, 3 hours max free time each day. There are no excuses for the way i've been acting lately.

lets fuckin do this shit

The AM6 Guide;
An improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back.
3: My last group of friends were awesome, but ive left them all behind due to their love for another character in my life whom I hung around often, and relied on as the social one while I sat in the back kind of. I hope that my limiting beliefs in this area are erased. Id go through this program atleast 3 times for that.

Self forgiveness.
6: Im fine with fucking up, but I don't feel that I accept it in the moment as quickly as Id like to.

Forgiveness of others without allowing them to walk on you or mistreat you.
6: Im a giver by nature due to the fact of how privileged I am living in the upper middle class, so I deal with figures who try to swindle me often, but I can pinpoint, and choose who I help now instead of being pressured into giving, or giving simply out of habit.

Letting go of the past.
8: Im fine with my past, but I still have limiting beliefs instilled in me when I was a kid that i'm still working past today that work against my confidence, self-validation, and social abilities. Social ability being one of the giant boulders on my chest at the moment.

Maturity improvement.
7: I like being a kid at heart, but I feel that i'm pretty mature when certain situations arise, and i'm generally calm under pressure, even before subs. My mom stated when I was 12 that I should be a surgeon since i'm always so calm. My girlfriends in response lately however say that I act like a ferret.

Wisdom enhancement.
7: Im a know it all most of the time since Ive spent a lot of time researching philosophy, psychology, etc. And I wont argue. I usually only will when i'm with someone that I really care about, and want to get to know better, and open up to; my red pill philosophies versus feminism, etc. (To give them credit, i've been mislabeling my viewpoint as misogyny wrongly where as its not a hate for women, just a belief in gender roles, sexuality, and a dislike for androgyny, but acceptance for others views.)
I think allowing me to be a little more open minded would be awesome. I still have a slightly hard time letting go of current beliefs when trying to listen to someone else's opinion at times, but Ive been developing that skill whenever I realize what i'm doing.

Supply your own love, affection and attention.
7: Im self validated to an extent, but the more the merrier.

Overcome any victim mentality you may have when you start the program.
7: I feel that I am lazy, introverted, and not confident at times because of my past mentality as a victim but now? not really.. but those beliefs affect me today so...

Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself.
7: I catch myself more often now doing unproductive things instead of my past where I used to just go with the flow too much, even if I knew it was wasting my time. Ive mostly fixed this, but a little quicker recognition of these things would be cool. Ive been working into better habits anyways, and I think after applying maybe one or two more, ill move out of the cycle of wasting so much time.
Mainly planning my day out, and drinking water in the morning so i'm not sluggish.

Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else.
6: I procrastinate, but if I have to do something, ill do it. Lately... My procrastination and lack of control has been getting slightly out of hand, so i'm going to do my best to start doing things in advance after adding in my first couple habits.

Seek the challenge. (Yes, the entire script, which has been heavily modified and optimized from the program that is available in the store.)
6: I know what I want, and my purpose, its just the getting there that Im having issues with of course.

Overcoming guilt, shame and fear. (Again, heavily modified and optimized from what is available as a separate program in the store. This was one of the most requested features of the new version, and one of the primary reasons a new version exists. This was worked into every stage of the program, from foundation building to refresher.)
8: I already went through OAA before, and i've had multiple moments where I fuck up and laugh instead of feeling bad about it now. I find that i'm also more compassionate about other peoples mistakes now too.

Self validation. (This one’s BIG!) 7

Improved scripting for overcoming procrastination.
3 Ayeeee

Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females.
3 Ive never really focused on pickup, mainly just self improvement at the moment, and figuring out what I like before brining people into my life again, but that hasn't stopped me in terms of turning recently made friends into girlfriends. I can do everything But approach.

Approval seeking destruction. same as self validation kind of... 6

I don't plan on completely transforming, but so long as i'm improving, ill be happy.
After cutting out a few things, i've given myself an extra hour or so each day to plan, and build towards my dreams instead of hoping I'm going in that direction. Im dropping my job soon to pursue one in sales where i'm forced to talk instead of given the option at my current job. I know ill hate it, but ill love myself in the end for doing it.
I'm also moving out of my house in a few months to push my boundaries on what i'm comfortable with, and am going to do my best to strictly obtain awesome social skills. I know I already have it in me, I just need to put myself in the right situation instead of stagnating in my room.
My last excuse was being tired all day (low stress/ low cortisol, and no light in the morning); Just fixed it with adaptogens.

Now I can start focusing...

AM6. The refreshing of the old, and installation of the new.

Ill do some ASC after this whole thing, and then another AM6 run to seal everything in.
Hopefully the next Gen. woman magnet will come out. If not, then its a competition between WM, SM, and BASE
Social skills, Magnets, or Business...... Ill know when the time comes.
"Im competing against the me I want to be till i'm better than him."

Brilliant.
Thanks Shannon. It means a lot to have you spend your valuable time commenting on my journal, as well as all the others on this forum. Good luck on your Millionaire Journey!

------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4:
Ive been feeling much more motivated, and concentrated on doing things that benefit me instead of just sitting around watching tv etc. Especially when it comes to changing my environment/ preparing myself for the future, and overall preventing myself from beginning the endless cycle of "brain-dead" activities. Im extremely upset that I wont allow myself to purchase and play Fallout 4, even though I just recently fixed my gaming computer (for work and study purposes), but Im happy that the conflicting emotions are now fading away. I can play some videogames if i'm interested once i'm successful. Maybe.

Now. Down to the latest research interest. Cortical arousal.
Ive been thinking after spending a good amount of time looking into this topic, that if one were to induce high amounts of cortical arousal, then the baseline of ones brain would become low cortical arousal, and vice versa. Naturally however, people are drawn to drugs that do the opposite for them. Introverts seek downers to lower cortical arousal, but in return, when off the drug, it causes ones cortical arousal to go even higher up.
Im thinking of it kind of akin to how when one abuses a substance, and then it down regulates receptors.

Ciao
Ive concluded that BASE has exactly what I want after AM6->ASC->AM6
Im thinking that after finishing AM6, and that stacked with everything else, will allow all the "accessory" attributes such as communication and such to suck into my subconsciousness much faster. Maybe in a few years ill purchase the multimillionaire sub. MY growth has been great. Its just weird since in the moment it doesn't seem to be working... until you look back. At least for me that is.
Extremely thankful once again Shannon.

My two focuses on this run are to find what my major/path to success should be, and to gain genuine interest in others.

Ciao