Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ultrasonic volume of older subs question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm listening to OF 1.1, and I have it at the same volume on my phone as when I listened to AM6. Is the volume exactly the same in these two programs? For some reason, I feel it in my ears, sort of "fatiguing" where I never did with AM6's ultrasonic. Is it the sub volume different? Or is it just me?
I believe the volumes are different! I have AoS and BIATBWS, they both have Trickling Stream tracks (obviously), but they are different sounding. And one IS louder than the other, the AoS is the quieter and I believe it's older. EPRHA and BIATBWS had the same sounding trickling stream track so I assume both are newer. So you have calibrate the ultrasonic to it's respective masked track to accurately measure the volume.
Can Shannon or Ben confirm this?

Also, my ears aren't fatiguing anymore from the ultrasonic, I think it was just that I was dehydrated or something. I've been listening at the same volume as AM6 the entire day today with no problems. But just for clarification sake...