Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Manifest the greatest version of yourself 5G/6G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking through the BAMM journals and Shannon mention one of the points of the program was to manifest the successful "you" in the present so "you" have the vibration of that version of you in the present. Why can't we create a single stage program where we manifest your greatest version of yourself in the present. Also you manifest all the abilities, wisdom and skills that that you has. I think this is a good idea.
Thank YOU Herc!! THats one of thee most brilliant ideas/suggestions I've heard since I've been coming here since,June of 2009. I would Love Love Love to see this come to fruition and be manifested into the reality of an Mp3 program. damn sam that would be great,awesome and magnificant,as well. SHannon,please 'make this" creation happen,along with Love yourself deeply,infinitely and unconditionally and Psychic Self Defense( emotionally ,spiritually & mentally!! Oh,...or put Love yerself deeper and Psychic Self Defense in OGFS. Lovin' it! thanx again Hercules!!
Keith.