Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Learning Speed 4G/5G - before you use it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=211]
Before you purchase Maximum Learning Speed 4G/5G. Use an internet search engine and type in BRAIN FITNESS TEST. There are several companies out there to choose from and you can take the test for free...

I have a lifetime membership with Lumosity. Joined a long time ago and got bored with it. Then I thought, I should take a test before I start listening to Maximum Learning Speed 5G and take another test when I complete the 96 days!!!
(11-05-2015, 06:21 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Before you purchase Maximum Learning Speed 4G/5G. Use an internet search engine and type in BRAIN FITNESS TEST. There are several companies out there to choose from and you can take the test for free...

I have a lifetime membership with Lumosity. Joined a long time ago and got bored with it. Then I thought, I should take a test before I start listening to Maximum Learning Speed 5G and take another test when I complete the 96 days!!!

Good idea dude.
I have done this kind of personality test before doing AM6, and I can now see that personality is not there anymore.
My personality test results are different.
Congratulations on your decision to start becoming the learner that you already are!
PEACE
JC
I use Peak app and I have a membership to the app. I like it personally.