Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Manifest Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm already married, but if I weren't...man, this would be awesome.
You can find in the store "Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover" although I know you mean wife but it's close.
I always wonder how a man with a healthy self-esteem can desire a financially wealthy lover or a wife. Anyway, yeah, there is a sub of that sort in the shop. Lover, I guess.
(10-31-2015, 10:28 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]You can find in the store "Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover" although I know you mean wife but it's close.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...tic-lover/ This program will work for a man or a woman.
(10-31-2015, 10:20 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I'm already married, but if I weren't...man, this would be awesome.

LOL...I hope ur Wife doesnt read this comment Tongue
(10-31-2015, 12:45 PM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2015, 10:20 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I'm already married, but if I weren't...man, this would be awesome.

LOL...I hope ur Wife doesnt read this comment Tongue

Why? Should he be afraid of his wife?
Lol, yeah, I could care less what she sees.

To the other guy, if anything, a man who can accept a woman as the bread winner likely has better self esteem. That point of view is your perspective bro.
(10-31-2015, 06:03 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]To the other guy, if anything, a man who can accept a woman as the breadwinner likely has better self esteem. That point of view is your perspective bro.

I actually almost ran this sub 'AYP Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover' because I am okay with the woman being the breadwinner.

My issue with running was... it's her money not mine. Yes, she's financially wealthy... would she be generous? If I needed something that was out of my $$$ reach, would I have to beg for it? Do something for it? Then, there is the big one... could I leave my job if she wanted me to be a stay home lover so we could go anywhere, anytime she wanted?! I'm sure there are some guys that would be okay with all of this, not me.
(10-31-2015, 06:57 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I actually almost ran this sub 'AYP Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover' because I am okay with the woman being the breadwinner.

My issue with running was... it's her money not mine. Yes, she's financially wealthy... would she be generous? If I needed something that was out of my $$$ reach, would I have to beg for it? Do something for it? Then, there is the big one... could I leave my job if she wanted me to be a stay home lover so we could go anywhere, anytime she wanted?! I'm sure there are some guys that would be okay with all of this, not me.

I definitely understand your viewpoint. That said, Shannon has always said that "perfect" means "perfect". So the subliminal would attract someone who fit your situation perfectly...but you already know that. Wink
My wife is already the "breadwinner," and so even though I make my own living as well, she takes care of the mortgage, utilities, and the grocery bill.

Anyway, yes - perfect financially wealthy wife - for me, she'd never give me shit and be completely supportive of my interests and desires.

I'd be flying out to Hawaii tomorrow, lol.
(10-31-2015, 08:02 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2015, 06:57 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I actually almost ran this sub 'AYP Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover' because I am okay with the woman being the breadwinner.

I definitely understand your viewpoint. That said, Shannon has always said that "perfect" means "perfect". So the subliminal would attract someone who fit your situation perfectly...but you already know that. Wink

I am definitely running this one at some stage. I have no problem with a beautiful and amazingly wealthy woman taking care of meBig Grin
I definitely plan on running this one as well. I don't see the problem in either dating or marrying someone who is wealthy. It seems to me the major ways you become wealthy in this world is:

-Become a Entrepreneur
-Invent something
-Become a famous Writer, actor, music performer, etc
-Marry into a wealthy family (like most politicians)
-Investing

Dating or marrying someone wealthy seems just as a viable option as the other ways. Maybe it just doesn't seem like the best way to some because its not the "hard way" of earning wealth.
(11-01-2015, 12:57 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]I definitely plan on running this one as well. I don't see the problem in either dating or marrying someone who is wealthy. It seems to me the major ways you become wealthy in this world is:

-Become a Entrepreneur
-Invent something
-Become a famous Writer, actor, music performer, etc
-Marry into a wealthy family (like most politicians)
-Investing

Dating or marrying someone wealthy seems just as a viable option as the other ways. Maybe it just doesn't seem like the best way to some because its not the "hard way" of earning wealth.

There is nothing wrong with marrying someone rich. It still takes a lot of hard work to maintain a stable relationship.