Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE or AM6 (3rd run)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I just finished my second run of AM and have to admit I feel more grounded. I think Am6 has been a great partner to my own experiences of travelling, meeting and sleeping with women etc. instead of the sole reason to my progression but I def credit a level of growth to it Smile

I just started back on stage 1 again but came across BASE and am thinking of doing it since my current focus is on work and self improvement (working out etc) instead of women. I plan to stay in one place and focus on work instead of travel.

I already have the laptop life style and am halfway towards my financial goal but often get distracted, overwhelmed etc. so feel BASE could be great. So I am already somewhat of an entrepreneur but not at the level of success I want

How would the suggested use of AM6 fit into this to keep the last years subliminal effects from vanishing?

Thanks in advance - i tried searching but could not find anythign about my question
Hey man,
The way I understand it, once you own the bullet points of each program you own them...depending on your thinking and personality type ranging from very long time to "forever". Even if you don´t fully own them they won´t suddenly vanish to nothingness over night...you will keep what you already have basically. The new program will just become dominant programming so if you have used AM and switch to BASE then the goals in BASE will take the priority...which seems to be what you need right now, but you already know that it seems. Listen to your gut feeling...why not start BASE and you can always run AM again after you get your work situation and other goals in BASE more stable.

How long you have been running AM again now? You should not stop any major programs once started...but if you have already run it twice before and now only couple days it won´t let you unbalanced so switching to BASE won´t be that big of a danger I think.
Thanks AlphaRomeo

I've just finished my second run and about 2-3 days into my 3rd run (stage 1).

The plan was to focus less on women and way more on my work for the next 6 or so months and I intended to use AM a 3rd time while I focussed on work and then switch to WM or SM after...but yeah it does seem like BASE needs to be the priority.

Thanks man.

So my question to you and to anyone else who has experience is...I run BASE for 6 months and then AM6 again?

But if I need longer then I would have to run BASE for a year or more (which is very possible)...which pushes back AM6 and the instructions suggest to listen to it at least once a year I believe?

How could we go about tackling this issue or 'refreshing' if we are not meant to mix 5th generations
Np. Well...I´m actually in pretty similar situation myself. I have run AM6 once and now on SM3 which I will be completing tomorrow. So if I run anything but AM next I will be going against the recommendation of running AM at least once a year since I don´t own all the bullet points of AM yet...but knowing myself, knowing my situation (which is somewhat critical towards certain goals now) and listening to my gut feeling I am actually going to run BASE 2.1 next myself because the goals in it is my top priority right now and BASE at this time will help me to also improve my life overall more than anything else now and building a foundation for other subs later down the road.

But I don´t think you or I will be "losing" whatever we have gained from AM so far...it just goes to background for a little bit longer than recommended, but once going back to AM later on we still have foundation left from earlier run(s). I know BASE can take year(s) to work fully, but at least you will have the benefit of running BASE now and having time to think during that 6months based on how it went if you need another run of it or if you alternate with AM etc. I will be "violating" the rule the moment I start my first run of BASE....so I´m facing dilemma so to speak, but I will listen to my gut feeling on this one and will go back to AM after BASE...

Shannon usually recommends 3 run of AM to gain most out of it...so if you run BASE next, then your 3.th run of AM and then go back to BASE if needed, you already have then 3 runs of AM and can continue with BASE as long as you want and later use AM refresher as needed before magnets etc...

I would also be interested to hear other members take on this, and if Shannon could shed some light of wisdom that would be awesome and appreciated. Thanks.
Got it. thanks man.

yeah any input from Shannon and others would also be appreciated Smile