Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey What do you guys think should be in LTU 4.0.
Here are my suggestions.

1. Non-Neediness(this is a big one. The universe doesn't give anything to a entity that is needy but give to those who are non-needy.)

2. Charasmatic Personality

3. Authenticity (many people lack this in life and it's funny because people are afraid that they won't be accepted when they act like their true selves. But the question is, Who could be you more than you when your you? When you be yourself you bring something new and special to the table and now you stand out instead of fitting in)

4. Constant Self improvement in all ways(nuff said)

5. Communication Mastery ( Most of us don't know how to communicate our deep ideas and true feelings with tact and style so this is why it should be in there)

6. Persistence and Courage (Setbacks can make people stop going for what they want to do. But I have to tell you that Colonel Sanders got rejected over 1,000 times until he got his recipe accepted.)

7. Unlock your full potential (aka don't be like Superman, who unconsciously blocks himself from being the greatest version of himself)

8.Massive Desire and Passion for life and to pursue your dreams.

9. Mastery Mindset (Mindset that everything is for my benifit and all experiences are for my rise)

10. Constantly expand comfort zone

11. Clear resonating voice

12. End Self Sabotage

13. Attract Positive energy

14. Manipulation immunity

15. Faith in yourself and your abilities

16. Frame control

17. Boundaries