Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Win the lottery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
... Or any of those scratch off tickets.

I think this has been talked about before but I think deserve some more financial security as does everyone else.

I would like to buy my parents something super awesome too for all those years putting up with me.

Think of the possibilities!

You think you'll get to making this sometime this year, Shannon?
Man this would be great considering the jackpot here in our place has sky rocketed through the roof already. Long line cues here and there in our local lottery outlets. Maybe Luck Magnifier would do the trick, don't you think?
Luck magnifier with a win the lottery sub definitely would.
INdeed that would knock it outta the park,Man. hope Shannon looks seriously into a winning the lottery numbers aligning with Luck Magnifier.
I'd be in for this one too! For myself, we do ok financially but I know I have an underlying feeling of guilt that holds me back from winning any type of lotteries. Being that there are so many people that struggle with money or the lack of, makes me wonder why I would be deservant of having more. I would like to get past that!
Well If I won the mega millions I'd save like .1 give away .5 and the rest... use on my my family and friends. so like half of 200 million is 100 million dollars to tons of charities. I would feel like crap if I made the selfish decision to keep it all for myself and buy an island or something. That is literally retarded.
There's a reason I haven't made this programn in the past, and why I don't have the one to dream the winning lotto numbers up anymore: it doesn't work for most people. Things like winning the lottery are major events that would either require you to be pre-destined to win, or at best, years of effort/working towards the goal.

If you're pre-destined, you'll win, but only when you're supposed to for whatever reason it's pre-destined. Otherwise, winning is a serious challenge, and you should expect to spend years using such a subliminal.

I can make one that would require 6 years of use, but there would still be no guarantee of success. Color me skeptical.

If you guys still want such a thing, I'll consider making it. But don't expect it to be quick or miraculous.
i honestly agree shannons doing the right thing... however i wouldn't post it public if you did make it period for the people that persisted even with you replying... because it seems like.. eh they are just b.s.

but hey thats just me and im just saying i tend to be the average joe, sure im not in cases but no one is in all scenarios...
(gota appreciate shannons honesty)
(07-24-2011, 06:48 PM)maros Wrote: [ -> ]i honestly agree shannons doing the right thing... however i wouldn't post it public if you did make it period for the people that persisted even with you replying... because it seems like.. eh they are just b.s.

but hey thats just me and im just saying i tend to be the average joe, sure im not in cases but no one is in all scenarios...
(gota appreciate shannons honesty)

On the other hand, there are possibilities beyond what has been explored and is currently understood that could make this effective if used for the right amount of time, or in the right way. But I am still skeptical.
(07-21-2011, 05:52 PM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Well If I won the mega millions I'd save like .1 give away .5 and the rest... use on my my family and friends. so like half of 200 million is 100 million dollars to tons of charities. I would feel like crap if I made the selfish decision to keep it all for myself and buy an island or something. That is literally retarded.

An island huh? haha I’m not gonna lie to ya, some days with my kids, living on an island sounds appealing lol but in all actuality that wouldn’t be a priority to me either. I’ve always promised God, the universe, whomever, that if I had ever won any large amount of money I would share it with friends, family and relatives.
Well I don’t think I want it Shannon if you don’t think it would work, especially if I had to listen to it for 6 years!!!! That’s not happening! But I was wondering something else? I know you don’t know whether this would work or not so I’m just curious as to what you think. If someone held the intention to win the lottery or even let’s say games of chance and used both the Winner’s Mindset and Luck Magnifier sub together (assuming that they can be used together, that still confuses me) do you think that would increase someone’s chance of winning?
(07-26-2011, 12:35 PM)Patti Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don’t think I want it Shannon if you don’t think it would work, especially if I had to listen to it for 6 years!!!! That’s not happening! But I was wondering something else? I know you don’t know whether this would work or not so I’m just curious as to what you think. If someone held the intention to win the lottery or even let’s say games of chance and used both the Winner’s Mindset and Luck Magnifier sub together (assuming that they can be used together, that still confuses me) do you think that would increase someone’s chance of winning?

I am currently of the opinion that major life-altering "wins" are usually either destined, or not allowed, based on whatever your mission in life is. Smaller stuff? Sure, you can definitely improve your odds.
Scratch offs winner sub. with luck magnifier. This could take a long time but not as long as the lottery where chances are real slim.
I once won two raffles drawn at the same time with about 200 tickets sold for each.
Pages: 1 2