Subliminal Talk

Full Version: do you guys get mentally slow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you guys are listening a lot, do you get mentally slower? Noticeably poorer concentration, blunted emotions, lessened creativity?
Yup, my brain just feels tired and sluggish Overall. I'm pretty sure it's a result of too much exposure
Same with me only opposite i get confused and irritated i dont have to do much thats why i have to read on a daily basis and plan my day fully with no free time to feel good and content
Been having this "brain-fog" for the majority of AM6.
(10-27-2015, 11:04 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]Been having this "brain-fog" for the majority of AM6.

Me too, I've been feeling a lot more lethargic. I do have a bad sleeping pattern though.
Hmm ok good to know it's not just me. I am a music producer/and composer, and my writing abilities have been terrible lately. No good work coming out of me.

Anyone else have problems with creativity?

Or emotional blunting?
I have experienced that sluggish feeling as well, and I actually believe it's resistance. It's trying to generate familiar behaviors when you actually don't have the capacity to do them anymore. New behaviors usually replace them, but you have to "break in" your new body and mind before they start feeling natural.

Surrendering any expectations and prejudice on how to behave seems to help in that. New behaviors sometimes at first feel out of place and with no logic behind them, but in my experience, you have to let go and give them a chance to show their worth in practice.

@dissonance, for example, you might try composing music in ways that may seem absurd at first. Your creative process might be totally different because your inner environment is different. Please let me know how it goes if you try it, I'm curious. Smile
Take Modafinil if you are feeling like this it's unreal basically closest thing you can get to the Limitless Pill! Smile
(10-27-2015, 11:37 PM)DarkWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Take Modafinil if you are feeling like this it's unreal basically closest thing you can get to the Limitless Pill! Smile

Where can i get it
I didn't feel really slow before the stage 3 (AM6) but now much more. And I listen only 8h/day.
I also seems to do more mistake when I write. Also sometimes during the day it's like I have some glimpse of my dream, like my dream is still running inside my head. It's the second time I do this stage and this time I feel better than the last time. But compared to the first 2 stage it's much more tiring like I listen 4 hours more than previously. I also sleep much more than before, yesterday I slept 10h and I had a lot of crazy dream.

I thing that stuff can be really dangerous if you are riding a motorcycle. I remember some event that was very dangerous when I still had mine, I'm glad I sold it.

I remember I forgot the security code of my apartment the first time I did AM6. I seems to forget a lot of unconscious memory like that. Right now I have a hard time to check my spelling, it's like I don't have access to some data I use to have. Sometimes I write an obvious word that I'm supposed to know for sure but it's like I'm not sure it's written that way, it's crazy how powerful that sub is.

I'm wondering how some guys here can do 21h/day when I struggle with only 8-10.
Come to think of it, there is another possible explanation. Sometimes when I feel tired, it's just dehydration. It makes sense that subliminals exacerbate the condition, since they cause the brain to be more active, and therefore consume more water.

That's another possible thing to try - upping your water intake for a few days in order to regain optimal water balance (assuming yours is out of whack to begin with).
(10-28-2015, 12:12 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2015, 11:37 PM)DarkWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Take Modafinil if you are feeling like this it's unreal basically closest thing you can get to the Limitless Pill! Smile

Where can i get it

powdercity.com has the best prices for all nootropics =]
(10-28-2015, 01:09 PM)Ivaylo Wrote: [ -> ]Come to think of it, there is another possible explanation. Sometimes when I feel tired, it's just dehydration. It makes sense that subliminals exacerbate the condition, since they cause the brain to be more active, and therefore consume more water.

That's another possible thing to try - upping your water intake for a few days in order to regain optimal water balance (assuming yours is out of whack to begin with).

I actually drink plenty of water a day, so it's probably not that.
(10-27-2015, 11:36 PM)Ivaylo Wrote: [ -> ]I have experienced that sluggish feeling as well, and I actually believe it's resistance. It's trying to generate familiar behaviors when you actually don't have the capacity to do them anymore. New behaviors usually replace them, but you have to "break in" your new body and mind before they start feeling natural.

Surrendering any expectations and prejudice on how to behave seems to help in that. New behaviors sometimes at first feel out of place and with no logic behind them, but in my experience, you have to let go and give them a chance to show their worth in practice.

@dissonance, for example, you might try composing music in ways that may seem absurd at first. Your creative process might be totally different because your inner environment is different. Please let me know how it goes if you try it, I'm curious. Smile

Yeah I'm gonna try to just "be" without thinking too much.
Pages: 1 2 3