Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM3 refresher question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does refresher stage of SM3 contains all scripts from stage 1 to 6 (including EPRHA and OGSF) or just SM specific stuff?

Thanks.
(10-26-2015, 12:21 PM)Weichi Wrote: [ -> ]Does refresher stage of SM3 contains all scripts from stage 1 to 6 (including EPRHA and OGSF) or just SM specific stuff?

Thanks.

Pretty sure everything in stage 1-6 is in stage 7. It's the whole program in one stage.
(10-26-2015, 04:56 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2015, 12:21 PM)Weichi Wrote: [ -> ]Does refresher stage of SM3 contains all scripts from stage 1 to 6 (including EPRHA and OGSF) or just SM specific stuff?

Thanks.

Pretty sure everything in stage 1-6 is in stage 7. It's the whole program in one stage.

It's not the whole program, it's a refresher. And it can only be use if you already have great success with SM3. As of now I don't think anyone on this forum can use it as no one did SM3 more than once, maybe twice.

I guess the refresher would be like reading the notes of a course you did previously. But if you didn't follow the course or didn't understand the course it's almost useless on it's own.
As of now I don't see anyone who can claim that he understood very well the SM3 course/program. So no one can use it. SM3 is already hardcore on it's own so the refresher would be much more harder. Smile
(10-27-2015, 02:51 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2015, 04:56 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

It's not the whole program, it's a refresher. And it can only be use if you already have great success with SM3. As of now I don't think anyone on this forum can use it as no one did SM3 more than once, maybe twice.

I guess the refresher would be like reading the notes of a course you did previously. But if you didn't follow the course or didn't understand the course it's almost useless on it's own.
As of now I don't see anyone who can claim that he understood very well the SM3 course/program. So no one can use it. SM3 is already hardcore on it's own so the refresher would be much more harder. Smile

Yea, it's the refresher and the refresher is the entire script of the entire program in one stage, aka the whole program in one stage, which is what he was asking.
No its only the masterscript, otherwise it would make no sense you could just listen to stage 1-6 in one night. Or you could combine a second 5g single stage if you can take such a long script.
It covers the most important things from SM3.
Thank you for your answers.

My intention was, after completion of SM3 (now at the middle of stage 6) to do 32 days of AM6 refresher then to do another run of SM3.

Now ... I don't know ... maybe I will do SM3 refresher for 6 months (after AM6 refresher).

What do you think?
Refresher is intended to do only after you own all the bullet points of the program you are using, which in most cases needs at least 2-3 full run of all stages. Only after that the refresher is recommended.
So most likely, for both programs you would need 3 full runs of each, or at least 2, before even attempting to go for refresher on either programs. Shannon has put instructions in manuals for reason, so if you don´t yet own the bullet points (and since you have to ask it pretty much means you don´t) just run full programs couple times...you will get much more out of them that way. Running refresher(s) while not having strong enough foundation (not enough runs) will overwhelm you and you would be wasting your time and energy.
You should do another run of SM3, I don't understand why people don't understand the word refresher. Refresher is to refresh not to build. Why would someone refresh something for 6 month?
Why would someone read his notes for 6 month when he could learn more things by studying the whole program again? If you want to refresh for 6 month it means you are doubting something is not correctly understood.
But you won't learn anything new from the refresher. It will just remind you what you already learn.

If you have spare time or don't care about wasting your time then do the refresher for 6 month and report your results. Maybe we might learn something new but it's not what is advisable.
Well, as I see it, all the statements that are in the stages are also in the refresher stage. So that means if you run the refresher these statements are burnt into your subconscious which could mean you learn them even though you haven't learnt them enough through the stages. To really know what happens if you run the refresher for 6 or 12 months a person on this forum would have to do that and write about it. But as much as I know nobody did it and wrote about it. Mostly people really use the refresher for 32 days (not more) and then do a magnet. I think you can still grow by doing the refresher, although it is a different growth then by doing the whole 6 stage program. Because the stages all work in different directions, sometimes they tear you down to built you up again.

One question: If one is already 100% alpha, what happens if he choses to do AM6, will the first 2 stages make things more difficult then before like we all feel it or is it like nothing is happening for him? If one is alpha, is it really helpful to tear him down and built him up again? But then again, Shannon does not have the time to built different AM sets, so I think at some point it might be better to run the refresher stage.
Also I think maybe the SM3 refresher stage could help if you haven't gotten all of SM3 yet. Not that you get everything out of it, but it could help to maintain the growth of the last 2 stages. If one does another program right away the growth of the last 2 stages could be touched by that. I don't know... Could be...
(11-02-2015, 07:34 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]One question: If one is already 100% alpha, what happens if he choses to do AM6, will the first 2 stages make things more difficult then before like we all feel it or is it like nothing is happening for him? If one is alpha, is it really helpful to tear him down and built him up again? But then again, Shannon does not have the time to built different AM sets, so I think at some point it might be better to run the refresher stage.

No one will be 100% alpha unless perfection is attainable on this earth. I don't think it's possible.

"tear down" the way you wrote that it seem like in AM6 there would be statement that would tear him down. Did you ever see any negative programming in Shannon subliminal?

I would see the 2 first stage as an Ephra on steroid, there is no tear down it's actually an healing process more than anything else.

You can already answer your own question by reading the guys who did AM6 more than once. Each time it becomes more easy to do and there is less resistance.

(11-02-2015, 07:34 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Well, as I see it, all the statements that are in the stages are also in the refresher stage. So that means if you run the refresher these statements are burnt into your subconscious which could mean you learn them even though you haven't learnt them enough through the stages. To really know what happens if you run the refresher for 6 or 12 months a person on this forum would have to do that and write about it. But as much as I know nobody did it and wrote about it. Mostly people really use the refresher for 32 days (not more) and then do a magnet. I think you can still grow by doing the refresher, although it is a different growth then by doing the whole 6 stage program. Because the stages all work in different directions, sometimes they tear you down to built you up again.

Yeah maybe you can grow with it but it wasn't meant for it. What is wrong is that some people believe the refresher is meant for growth when it wasn't meant for that. So unless Shannon is wrong and he accidentally built a refresher better than the whole program it won't be better than doing the whole program from the start.

I think this is a better way to see it:
Even if someone did SM3 10 times doing the whole program from the start may be better than doing 6 month from the refresher.
Allow me to clear up some misunderstandings, gentlemen.

Stage 7 is the Master Key Script. The Master Key Script is all of it, the whole kit and kaboodle, all at once.

Why have stages 1-6 then?

Quote:No its only the masterscript, otherwise it would make no sense you could just listen to stage 1-6 in one night. Or you could combine a second 5g single stage if you can take such a long script.

If I thought you guys could handle all six stages at once and it would work, guess what? I would have spent 6 weeks less working on it. 8 to 16 hours a day, 5 to 7 days a week. That's a lot of time spent on it if it wasn't necessary, don't you think?

Stages 1 through 6 are taken from the MKS in specific combinations because those specific combinations allow growth to happen a lot more quickly, efficiently and easily than otherwise. You don't walk up a flight of stairs in one step, do you? Why would you think you can make such huge changes in one step?

Think about this. The program as it is, is already too much for a good number of the guys who try to run it. They are starting from so low and so weak and so afraid that they cannot handle it. And that's with it being designed for guys like them. Remember, I originally created it for myself, and I was like that in the beginning.

First, you start with clearing away and healing the emotional damage that has been suffered and which has led to fear, guilt, shame and faulty, limiting beliefs. Then you add in working with some basic concepts. Then you build on those basic concepts with intermediate concepts, and then you start approaching more advanced concepts which can be built on the intermediate concepts. That is how you build anything you expect to be strong and stay standing: foundation first, then the first floor, then the second floor, then the third, and so on.

If I could have just released Stage 7 and been done with it, we'd all be a lot happier. I didn't spend 6 weeks on stages 1 through 6 because it was fun. It was necessary. Guys who try to do Stage 7 by itself always end up with one of two outcomes unless hey have finished growing through stages 1-6 first:

1. They are immediately overloaded by it, because there is too much growth going on at once and it is not all being built on a stable foundation.
  2. They get no value from it because you cannot build the top floor without the lower floors in place first!

So... yes, all six stages are in Stage 7. But until you finish growing through stages 1-6 first, stage 7 is not for you.

And by the way, stage 7 can generate growth, but if you try to use it without having enough growth first, you can't grow from it. Again, you don't build the basement and the third floor at the same time. You must have achieved the basics first, then build the intermediate stuff on that, then build the advanced stuff on that. Otherwise you will waste your time and fail.

Some day, you guys will realize that there is always a very good reason for why I say to do what I do in the instructions.
Examples of how Men felt after listening to the Refresher Stage:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6148-p...l#pid88901

A thread about the Refresher Stage:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2242-p...l#pid36238
(11-07-2015, 08:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Allow me to clear up some misunderstandings, gentlemen.

Stage 7 is the Master Key Script. The Master Key Script is all of it, the whole kit and kaboodle, all at once.

Why have stages 1-6 then?

Quote:No its only the masterscript, otherwise it would make no sense you could just listen to stage 1-6 in one night. Or you could combine a second 5g single stage if you can take such a long script.

If I thought you guys could handle all six stages at once and it would work, guess what? I would have spent 6 weeks less working on it. 8 to 16 hours a day, 5 to 7 days a week. That's a lot of time spent on it if it wasn't necessary, don't you think?

Stages 1 through 6 are taken from the MKS in specific combinations because those specific combinations allow growth to happen a lot more quickly, efficiently and easily than otherwise. You don't walk up a flight of stairs in one step, do you? Why would you think you can make such huge changes in one step?

Think about this. The program as it is, is already too much for a good number of the guys who try to run it. They are starting from so low and so weak and so afraid that they cannot handle it. And that's with it being designed for guys like them. Remember, I originally created it for myself, and I was like that in the beginning.

First, you start with clearing away and healing the emotional damage that has been suffered and which has led to fear, guilt, shame and faulty, limiting beliefs. Then you add in working with some basic concepts. Then you build on those basic concepts with intermediate concepts, and then you start approaching more advanced concepts which can be built on the intermediate concepts. That is how you build anything you expect to be strong and stay standing: foundation first, then the first floor, then the second floor, then the third, and so on.

If I could have just released Stage 7 and been done with it, we'd all be a lot happier. I didn't spend 6 weeks on stages 1 through 6 because it was fun. It was necessary. Guys who try to do Stage 7 by itself always end up with one of two outcomes unless hey have finished growing through stages 1-6 first:

1. They are immediately overloaded by it, because there is too much growth going on at once and it is not all being built on a stable foundation.
  2. They get no value from it because you cannot build the top floor without the lower floors in place first!

So... yes, all six stages are in Stage 7. But until you finish growing through stages 1-6 first, stage 7 is not for you.

And by the way, stage 7 can generate growth, but if you try to use it without having enough growth first, you can't grow from it. Again, you don't build the basement and the third floor at the same time. You must have achieved the basics first, then build the intermediate stuff on that, then build the advanced stuff on that. Otherwise you will waste your time and fail.

Some day, you guys will realize that there is always a very good reason for why I say to do what I do in the instructions.

so after have doing wm for over a year shanon i could just do the refresher after my am6 run right?
Pages: 1 2