Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex transmutation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps it would be useful to create a subliminal script for sex transmutation to create the option for the listener to transmute his or her sexual energy towards a creative or productive output. I can see this being meaningful for AM, FM, Overcome Compulsive Masturbation, etc.

I would prefer to choose a woman because there is something special about her rather than because I need a masturbatory device for sexual release. And I can think of plenty of outlets that I would prefer for that energy instead of being compelled to reproduce.
SEX TRANSMUTATION
The desire for sex is the most powerful of human desires. "When driven by this desire, men develop keenness of imagination, courage, will-power, persistence, and creative ability unknown to them at other times." says Napoleon Hill in his classic book, Think and Grow Rich.

I agree you will achieve great things once you harness your sex drive towards a creative or productive output!

About choosing a woman. Have you considered using an 'Attract Your Perfect/Manifest Your Perfect' subliminal title and trust the law of attraction to choose her for you?
(10-23-2015, 04:28 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]About choosing a woman. Have you considered using an 'Attract Your Perfect/Manifest Your Perfect' subliminal title and trust the law of attraction to choose her for you?

I'm just recently relieved to find my obsession with women abating. The emphasis was not on getting a woman, it was as on having the freedom to choose her for reasons other than sexual release.
(10-23-2015, 04:45 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015, 04:28 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]About choosing a woman. Have you considered using an 'Attract Your Perfect/Manifest Your Perfect' subliminal title and trust the law of attraction to choose her for you?

I'm just recently relieved to find my obsession with women abating. The emphasis was not on getting a woman, it was as on having the freedom to choose her for reasons other than sexual release.

(10-23-2015, 04:08 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]I would prefer to choose a woman because there is something special about her rather than because I need a masturbatory device for sexual release. And I can think of plenty of outlets that I would prefer for that energy instead of being compelled to reproduce.

Your intentions are clearly worded. And I really understand. Just thought I was helping. My bad... Blush
Actually the "Stop Masturbation Subliminal came out recently and therefore I guess I am the Only one used it right now.

I plan on using it for about 6-8 Months. I have already started to notice some changes and there are various blockage being released while I am listening to Sub.

The Thing about "Stop Masturbation Sub" is that it will act like a Sexual Transmutation Sub..

If u read the Script of the Sub u will understand....Cause nowhere it says anything about chasing women..Which is why I love it.