Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A Few Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anybody know if WM2 contains scripting to overcome ED? If not, does SM3? Or would I be better off running AM6/WM2 and then finishing it off with OED 5g?

Would Testosterone Maximizer help in regards to ED?

It recommends use for 6 months, if I did OED or Testosterone Maximizer for 6 months straight should the results be permanent?

Would the improved communication aspects of WM2 help my abilities as a writer?

Is BASE designed to help writers also, or is it only supposed to be used people looking to start their own business?
(10-23-2015, 04:39 AM)kenpachi Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know if WM2 contains scripting to overcome ED? If not, does SM3? Or would I be better off running AM6/WM2 and then finishing it off with OED 5g?

It recommends use for 6 months, if I did OED or Testosterone Maximizer for 6 months straight should the results be permanent?

Would the improved communication aspects of WM2 help my abilities as a writer?

Is BASE designed to help writers also, or is it only supposed to be used people looking to start their own business?

If writing is your way of being entrepreneur why not !
(10-23-2015, 04:39 AM)kenpachi Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know if WM2 contains scripting to overcome ED? If not, does SM3? Or would I be better off running AM6/WM2 and then finishing it off with OED 5g?

As a man you get enough testosterone from natural sunlight and exercise. I was working nights for many years. When I went to work, it was dark outside. On my way home, it was dark outside. Lack of sunlight cause a hormonal imbalance and my Urologist put me on hormone replacement therapy - testopel. When I got my day job and was out in the sunlight; my testosterone levels returned to normal and I was taken off the testopel. (I'm 49 y/o)

Erectile dysfunction can be physical - not enough testosterone, high blood pressure - not enough blood reaching your penis for a firm erection (that's what happened to me), or mental - women teasing you about your performance in bed or teasing you about the size of your penis. The performance issue may also come from experience or lack of experience. Listening to Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction will definitely help with the mental side of erectile dysfunction. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/ope-5g/

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/t...r-for-men/ Testosterone Maximizer For Men and OED are both 5G subliminals and you should only listen to ONE until you complete your 6 month listening goal.

Does WM2 or SM3 contain the OED script? I don't know. The script is proprietary to Indigo Mind Labs and only they can tell you if it is in there.
(10-23-2015, 04:39 AM)kenpachi Wrote: [ -> ]Would the improved communication aspects of WM2 help my abilities as a writer?

I would think the improved communication aspects of WM2 would help your abilities as a writer. Writing is a form of communication.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...eneur-2-1/
Become A Successful Entrepreneur 5G, Version 2.1 is a very advanced, very powerful subliminal six stage set of subliminal programming designed with a strong focus on helping you to become a successful entrepreneur.

Whether or not you are already an entrepreneur, this program can be a huge help in achieving success as an entrepreneur by adjusting and aligning your skills, abilities and areas of focus toward that goal, one stage at a time, to step you up to greater and greater growth and success.
Quote:Does anybody know if WM2 contains scripting to overcome ED? If not, does SM3? Or would I be better off running AM6/WM2 and then finishing it off with OED 5g?

Neither has scripting to specifically overcome ED, but SM3 will be nmore helpful in that regard than WM will. I can't answer the last question without knowing why you have ED.

Quote:Would Testosterone Maximizer help in regards to ED?

If testosterone is the issue, it probably would.

Quote:It recommends use for 6 months, if I did OED or Testosterone Maximizer for 6 months straight should the results be permanent?

If you use them properly and they are not being resisted, they should become long term or permanent programming, but specifically how much so depends on a number of variables.

Quote:Would the improved communication aspects of WM2 help my abilities as a writer?

Might, but it's not designed to.

Quote:Is BASE designed to help writers also, or is it only supposed to be used people looking to start their own business?

as stated before by someone else, it's designed to help you become a successful entrepreneur, so if writing is how you want to do that, it should be helpful. There's a lot of entrepreneurialism to self publishing, for instance.
Great, thank you all for your answers

Just to throw it in there, I'd buy a Writers All in 1 sub in a heartbeat. Acting would be my #1 as I requested in the title suggestions forum, but as I get that there probably isn't enough demand for it, writing would be #2.

I know you like suggestions to give you ideas, so here's a few:

-Increased learning (writers need to read as much as they write and retain info)
-Increased observational skills
-Increased openness/vulnerability
(10-23-2015, 12:08 PM)kenpachi Wrote: [ -> ]Great, thank you all for your answers

Just to throw it in there, I'd buy a Writers All in 1 sub in a heartbeat. Acting would be my #1 as I requested in the title suggestions forum, but as I get that there probably isn't enough demand for it, writing would be #2.

I know you like suggestions to give you ideas, so here's a few:

-Increased learning (writers need to read as much as they write and retain info)
-Increased observational skills
-Increased openness/vulnerability

Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...ing-speed/

Better Plot Design For Writers http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...r-writers/

Seek The Challenge! http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/s...challenge/
By the way, 4kingdoms, while I have read the book you mention in your signature and I think it is excellent, it is in violation of Rule #4 to have that in your signature. If you would be so kind as to change that, please. Discuss that stuff in the thread for religion in the off topic section.
(10-23-2015, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, 4kingdoms, while I have read the book you mention in your signature and I think it is excellent, it is in violation of Rule #4 to have that in your signature. If you would be so kind as to change that, please. Discuss that stuff in the thread for religion in the off topic section.

WILL DO!!!
Much appreciated. Shame too,m because I think that book should be read by everyone. and it's companion volume!
It would be freely discuss-able in the thread for religion discussion in the Off Topic section, as it ideas with topics concerning what happens after you die.
(10-23-2015, 06:03 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, 4kingdoms, while I have read the book you mention in your signature and I think it is excellent, it is in violation of Rule #4 to have that in your signature. If you would be so kind as to change that, please. Discuss that stuff in the thread for religion in the off topic section.

WILL DO!!!
(10-24-2015, 12:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Much appreciated. Shame too,m because I think that book should be read by everyone. and it's companion volume!

You can find the title of the books on this post:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2299-p...l#pid48514
@Mr. Anderson - Thank you for sharing this link with me!
I was out last night and had one drink. It's amazing how my mood changes from being closed off and defensive to being loose, relaxed etc. Obviously it's the same for everyone as inhibitions increase.

Is there a sub that you can do long term to help you loosen up and be more relaxed and decrease inhibition? So that I begin to permanently feel like I have had a few drinks Tongue ... without suffering the hangover the next day.
Pages: 1 2