Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AGRICULTURE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon,

This has been running around my head for sometime already... A few years ago I was introduced to the works of Masaru Emoto and his Rice Experiment. Now, If I could remember exactly around 2005 I was introduced to a farm where they plant mango trees and the mango produced from that area were really good.

One of the distributor of the said farm told me that the whole farm uses a certain technology where the whole farm is filled with speakers and those speakers play a soft classical music and positive affirmations that's why the mangoes turns out really great.

I was wondering because, in the near future I'm planning to put up a farm and maybe we could have a ultrasonic sub that could also be used for agricultural purposes to make the produce bloom better than the usual, bear more fruits and grow nicely and immune from any pest and of course tastes good. The produce will probably create a nice feeling towards the person who is going to eat it. Because, it was "programmed" in a nice way. This sub could probably revolutionize the agriculture field and will greatly benefit the whole world if it becomes successful.

What are your thoughts guys?:idea: