Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM3 Turned Me Gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eye-grabbing title, eh? I wouldn't say entirely gay (now that I have conflictive programming) or even close, but sexually independent.

Yes, that's a decent way of putting it.
I'm on the last day of Stage 6 of SM3. I did two runs of AM6 before, with a failed run of WM2 in between those (up to Stage 2).

Back to the gay part, and I am quite happy/jovial. Indulge me and check out this gachimuchi vid I dragged up deep from the boards of dark internet culture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P57mSOaZhdk

Now, that's what I would call sexy. It's full of life, fun, and inspiring. The spark of fire. Women around me don't possess that at all. I now find that guy more aesthetically appealing than I do women, all while on SM3. It's good, I feel I am more sexually realized. Yet, women don't do much for me anymore...

I think this might be due in a large part to location. I'm in small-town America (Midwest). American women have been rated the 2nd least flirtatious women in the entire WORLD! Hah, so let's take some perception if you didn't get any from Sex Magnet and are living in the cultural doldrums of America.

I didn't go out much with intent to 'pick-up chicks' during SM3. I moved states, made steps to change my life drastically and with that social circles. I also don't go out much at all (besides traveling, natural adventurer) and have preoccupied myself with research on issues I find important. That means little contact with women out of day-to-day errands and stuff. I can see the manifestation working as I've attracted some consistent good-looking gals in odd locations, but beyond that not much. It isn't like late stage AM6 where I had a newly introduced girl directly proposition me for sex in front of her boyfriend. They seem much more distant on SM3. Maybe the strong sex appeal is too much for them and they just can't cope. We already know they don't really flirt. To those that have written off Sex Magnet as a dud, allow me to share with you a blackpill quote: "there are no personal solutions to systemic problems and feminism is a systemic problem."

Personally, I'm not bothered or swayed by SM3's lack of overt results. I know the subtle aura manipulation is still there if I choose to use it. Luckily, younger girls/women still show varied interest in me because I absolutely detest that part of the programming and did my best to reject any 'underage' programming. In fact, Shannon, if you want to test a sub that turns me into a raging pedophile/rapist that would be great, OK?
I'm not really down with limitations of any kind.

I'm also not 6 and a half foot tall nor have teenage girls chasing me around in the street like the legendary journal of Cortez. That's another big variable. I now believe women are more shallow then men and are strongly influenced by LMS (looks, money, status) and also to a major part social/physical dominance which height is a perceived part of. It is certainly not all personality and that's where subs can have their downfall, or people expecting too much out of them. Strangely, and much like Cortez, I now have the intense desire to build an off-grid home to live a more sovereign lifestyle. In fact, I am meeting with builders beginning next week to get the groundwork done. There are now much more important things than women in my life and always have been. I've heard people relate that designing a house with a woman can be a complete nightmare; I am glad to be free of that!

So, yes I am very sexually liberated in SM3 but not to my complete satisfaction. I'm very appreciative of the buffer it has put between me and the mundane woman-controlled masses, actually. Feeling non-neediness is great. Overall I'm much more sexually realized but who is even worthy of sharing that with me? Heh... Your results may vary.

P.S. I also learned to despise hookup culture because it has certain negative ramifications, especially on women.
https://i.imgur.com/rrLe319.jpg
SM3 cannot "turn you gay". It can in some cases reveal a homosexual or bisexual tendency that was not obvious beforehand, but it's designed in a way that absolutely, positively, unquestionably cannot possibly "turn you gay".

In your case, I would say that you had a more bisexual bent to begin with and the program only caused a greater contrast for you to observe, which turned you off to women because of the BS games they play that men don't. You are seeing the development of what was already present, in response to the contrast between the genders and your personal preferences concerning the behaviors of those people who interest you. It did not change your sexual orientation.
(10-21-2015, 03:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]SM3 cannot "turn you gay". It can in some cases reveal a homosexual or bisexual tendency that was not obvious beforehand, but it's designed in a way that absolutely, positively, unquestionably cannot possibly "turn you gay".

In your case, I would say that you had a more bisexual bent to begin with and the program only caused a greater contrast for you to observe, which turned you off to women because of the BS games they play that men don't. You are seeing the development of what was already present, in response to the contrast between the genders and your personal preferences concerning the behaviors of those people who interest you. It did not change your sexual orientation.

Agreed. If you feel the title reflects poorly on your product, please note that it was made entirely in jest.

Now I shall retreat to my mountain abode for I am weary of the ways of the world.
Well Its strange how Shannon subs work...Its always like Surprise!! Surprise!!..
I am also noticing great changes in my life and attitude.

Best of Luck for the Rest of ur life
Thanks for the comments.

Now that I have officially completed the subliminal, SM3 led to a very nice sexual wholeness in my life.
So much that I am dissatisfied with the quality of the opposite sex!

Overall, I'm feeling much sexier. Did wonders for my voice and all-around confidence. Now I have much larger aspirations than any playboy and must move on to becoming a patriarch. Many revelations were had on AM6 which altered my lifeview dramatically going into SM3. That includes how I value sex.

I will likely do more AM6, try one of the AYP programs, or the awesome Luck Magnifier. Shannon's technology is great, everyone knows that. The attraction and auric enhancements especially (these can be magnified through yoga). There isn't much left for me to say... Such is the way of the sage...
(10-21-2015, 02:44 AM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]Eye-grabbing title, eh? I wouldn't say entirely gay (now that I have conflictive programming) or even close, but sexually independent.

I'm on the last day of Stage 6 of SM3. I did two runs of AM6 before, with a failed run of WM2 in between those (up to Stage 2).

Back to the gay part, and I am quite happy/jovial. Indulge me and check out this gachimuchi vid I dragged up deep from the boards of dark internet culture.

Now, that's what I would call sexy. It's full of life, fun, and inspiring. The spark of fire. Women around me don't possess that at all. I now find that guy more aesthetically appealing than I do women, all while on SM3. It's good, I feel I am more sexually realized. Yet, women don't do much for me anymore...

I think this might be due in a large part to location. I'm in small-town America (Midwest). American women have been rated the 2nd least flirtatious women in the entire WORLD! Hah, so let's take some perception if you didn't get any from Sex Magnet and are living in the cultural doldrums of America.

I didn't go out much with intent to 'pick-up chicks' during SM3. I moved states, made steps to change my life drastically and with that social circles. I also don't go out much at all (besides traveling, natural adventurer) and have preoccupied myself with research on issues I find important. That means little contact with women out of day-to-day errands and stuff. I can see the manifestation working as I've attracted some consistent good-looking gals in odd locations, but beyond that not much. It isn't like late stage AM6 where I had a newly introduced girl directly proposition me for sex in front of her boyfriend. They seem much more distant on SM3. Maybe the strong sex appeal is too much for them and they just can't cope. We already know they don't really flirt. To those that have written off Sex Magnet as a dud, allow me to share with you a blackpill quote: "there are no personal solutions to systemic problems and feminism is a systemic problem."

Personally, I'm not bothered or swayed by SM3's lack of overt results. I know the subtle aura manipulation is still there if I choose to use it. Luckily, younger girls/women still show varied interest in me because I absolutely detest that part of the programming and did my best to reject any 'underage' programming. In fact, Shannon, if you want to test a sub that turns me into a raging pedophile/rapist that would be great, OK?

I'm also not 6 and a half foot tall nor have teenage girls chasing me around in the street like the legendary journal of Cortez. That's another big variable. I now believe women are more shallow then men and are strongly influenced by LMS (looks, money, status) and also to a major part social/physical dominance which height is a perceived part of. It is certainly not all personality and that's where subs can have their downfall, or people expecting too much out of them. Strangely, and much like Cortez, I now have the intense desire to build an off-grid home to live a more sovereign lifestyle. In fact, I am meeting with builders beginning next week to get the groundwork done. There are now much more important things than women in my life and always have been. I've heard people relate that designing a house with a woman can be a complete nightmare; I am glad to be free of that!

So, yes I am very sexually liberated in SM3 but not to my complete satisfaction. I'm very appreciative of the buffer it has put between me and the mundane woman-controlled masses, actually. Feeling non-neediness is great. Overall I'm much more sexually realized but who is even worthy of sharing that with me? Heh... Your results may vary.

P.S. I also learned to despise hookup culture because it has certain negative ramifications, especially on women.

I believe it. Running BIABWS so many times has given me erectile dysfunction and I don't get a super huge rush when I'm with someone new, like normally if I was with a new girl I'd have the biggest rush ever and I'd be rock hard but now there's no rush, no nervousness (which I always thought the nervousness felt good) and no erection. The good out weighs the bad though with that sub but I think there's a line in there that's something like "women are nothing more than normal human beings" or something like that and I think that's the line that fu*ked me over and made being with women not as exciting, and now it's hard to even get hard, but I'm going to fix that with exercise but I think the no rush with new women is permanent and I really hate that, we're meant to feel that rush.

And you are 100% correct, looks, money, and status are all that matters with American women. Nothing else. BUT it's because of how they're programmed by wicked society (on purpose) and it's also why the gay and cross gender community are growing rapidly (no offense) but it's all on purpose, but it's a man made curse which means if we talk to and appeal to the parts of women that are G*d made and not man made, then looks, money, and status don't matter at all. (meaning appeal to her instincts/subconscious) Women are programmed by the wicked media since birth to want a man with looks/money/status but they snap out of that programming real quick when they're around a man with the qualities that nature has them programmed to be attracted to.

The hookup culture is a fad, Playboy lead us into it, and now they're leading us out of it. They're going to make their magazine with no nudes now. Just extremely classy, tasteful teasing which imo is wayyy more sexy than a woman completely naked. If it has a snowball effect maybe more women will learn to have some class in the future cause these girls are turning into little street rats, and they control men, so soon they'll control the world. A bunch of little pathetic druggie street rats will be controlling the minds of the men in power. Not a good thing, it's actually a HUGE fuc*ing problem, and I'd say a bigger threat to our country than any war. I'll just stop here though before I go on a huge in depth ramble session.
(10-21-2015, 08:22 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2015, 02:44 AM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]Eye-grabbing title, eh? I wouldn't say entirely gay (now that I have conflictive programming) or even close, but sexually independent.

I believe it. Running BIABWS so many times has given me erectile dysfunction and I don't get a super huge rush when I'm with someone new, like normally if I was with a new girl I'd have the biggest rush ever and I'd be rock hard but now there's no rush, no nervousness (which I always thought the nervousness felt good) and no erection. The good out weighs the bad though with that sub but I think there's a line in there that's something like "women are nothing more than normal human beings" or something like that and I think that's the line that fu*ked me over and made being with women not as exciting, and now it's hard to even get hard, but I'm going to fix that with exercise but I think the no rush with new women is permanent and I really hate that, we're meant to feel that rush.

And you are 100% correct, looks, money, and status are all that matters with American women. Nothing else. BUT it's because of how they're programmed by wicked society (on purpose) and it's also why the gay and cross gender community are growing rapidly (no offense) but it's all on purpose, but it's a man made curse which means if we talk to and appeal to the parts of women that are G*d made and not man made, then looks, money, and status don't matter at all. (meaning appeal to her instincts/subconscious) Women are programmed by the wicked media since birth to want a man with looks/money/status but they snap out of that programming real quick when they're around a man with the qualities that nature has them programmed to be attracted to.

The hookup culture is a fad, Playboy lead us into it, and now they're leading us out of it. They're going to make their magazine with no nudes now. Just extremely classy, tasteful teasing which imo is wayyy more sexy than a woman completely naked. If it has a snowball effect maybe more women will learn to have some class in the future cause these girls are turning into little street rats, and they control men, so soon they'll control the world. A bunch of little pathetic druggie street rats will be controlling the minds of the men in power. Not a good thing, it's actually a HUGE fuc*ing problem, and I'd say a bigger threat to our country than any war. I'll just stop here though before I go on a huge in depth ramble session.

I would really love to hear more from you...Love reading this kind of stuff and somewhat gives me hope that things can be changed...Worlds gonna change bro for good.
RisingSon I had a similar experience you had but I didn't end up gay.

I had a fear of being gay, when I used AM6 I removed that fear. After that I checked carefully if I had any attraction to men but I didn't had any attraction, even if I tried to force it. Before AM5/6 I would have never done such a thing because I was fearful about it. Like Shannon said you were probably already gay/bi to begin with.

I actually heard a testimonial of someone who was gay but never told anyone because of a religious belief (fear/shame/guilt). He married a woman but never told her he was gay. Some people may not realize the fact that they are gay because they have some hidden fear/guilt/shame.
How did you try to force it?
(10-21-2015, 10:34 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Some people may not realize the fact that they are gay because they have some hidden fear/guilt/shame.

This. I'm convinced the OGSF programming allowed OP's bisexual nature to present itself.
(10-21-2015, 03:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]In your case, I would say that you had a more bisexual bent to begin with and the program only caused a greater contrast for you to observe,

I can attest to this as well.
(10-21-2015, 01:52 PM)stratos Wrote: [ -> ]How did you try to force it?

I have some gay friends. They are interested, they proposed me some sex offer but no matter what the offer was I couldn't do it.