Subliminal Talk

Full Version: when is the first 6g sub expected to come out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when is the first 6g sub expected to come out?

thanks
lol, Shannon will tell you... "6g will be released... when I release it." When he put out ASC 5G, he didn't tell anyone and if you found it, you found it. Only when it was ask, did he mention it.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1469-p...l#pid24591
There are many titles which havnt been upgraded to 4G.
There are many titles which needs to be upgraded to 5G.

This is kinda confusing. If IML decided to retire 3G Titles they should do only after upgrading every title to 4G..
(10-17-2015, 12:48 PM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]There are many titles which havnt been upgraded to 4G.

This is kinda confusing. If IML decided to retire 3G Titles they should do only after upgrading every title to 4G..

Shannon is the ONLY person working on the products. Too many trade secrets. Also, if you read enough Journals you will find out that Shannon had health issues, death in the family; just like all of us and that puts working on the upgrades to the side.

For what it's worth... you have to give him credit for his accomplishments and what he is trying to accomplish with 6G. Remember, he also takes time to personally answer questions on the Subliminal Talk Forum!!!
(04-01-2010, 06:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't start this business to make money; I started it to be able to make a living helping people improve their lives.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-68-pos...tml#pid265
(10-17-2015, 01:06 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2015, 12:48 PM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]There are many titles which havnt been upgraded to 4G.

Shannon is the ONLY person working on the products. Too many trade secrets. Also, if you read enough Journals you will find out that Shannon had health issues, death in the family; just like all of us and that puts working on the upgrades to the side.

For what it's worth... you have to give him credit for his accomplishments and what he is trying to accomplish with 6G. Remember, he also takes time to personally answer questions on the Subliminal Talk Forum!!!
(04-01-2010, 06:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't start this business to make money; I started it to be able to make a living helping people improve their lives.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-68-pos...tml#pid265

Yeah u are right...He is just like us. He works very hard.
I am.so grateful.that people like him.exist.
[Image: 6g_lol.jpg]

Lmao. Seriously though man, it's been said already by Shannon that his prototype of 6G is nowhere near at the point to be used by people for feedback even. Nevermind having an actual program for sale, there's zero timeline for such a thing. Maybe 2017? Who knows at this point, it's so early in development compared to an on-the-rack-for-sale product.

All of this has been covered in Shannon's journal and the journal thread etc. check out both of those when he posts to get updates on how it's progressing, in the future.

5G is still a beast of sub power. Keep spamming that in the meantime, no problems there.