Subliminal Talk

Full Version: winner's mindset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, or anyone else have any experience with this sub
that they would like to report back on. It sounds pretty awesome and like it could be a really powerful combo with Alpha or seek the challenge or any attraction sub.
You guys keep me pretty busy these days, and with experimental technology to test on myself, I don't always get to use programs before they go out the door anymore. Winner's Mindset is one I wish I could be using, though, I love that program's script. And you're right, it would be awesome in those combinations, but especially... by itself. Wink
Your response is very convincing, although with my busy sub schedule I probably won't have time to do it by itself, I'm booked until next year!Smile
Anyway I think I'm going to do this one next, with either seek the challenge or everything is possible.
Any preferences or suggestions with these combo's? And don't say do it by itself lol
The Alpha set has changed my person, my basic behavior, and my experience of life for the better tremendously but I'm looking to make a ton of super quick life changes and fast action, action improvements before I start up sex magnet in two months and just want to pick the right fuel.
Ultra motivation is great but it seems to motivate me to accomplish what is within my sphere of comfort better than whats outside it. Also the motivated 'high' makes it a little hard to relate to people who aren't on speed lol No its not that bad I just tend to talk alot and pretty fast after a couple hour exposure to it.
Shannon I wanted to ask you a question. After I finish AM, I wanted to listen to two subliminals at once, they are "Seek The Challenge" and "Everything is Possible." How would I go about listening to those two at the same time? I know that I am supposed to listen to a subliminal for a minimum of 32 days. How many hours would you suggest for listening to those two subliminals? Since I work at 6am almost every day, with a few days off here and there, it would be hard to listen to two subliminals say eight hours a day. Would something like 2-4 hours for each subliminal? Thanks
sweet I'm convinced
(04-29-2011, 03:55 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon I wanted to ask you a question. After I finish AM, I wanted to listen to two subliminals at once, they are "Seek The Challenge" and "Everything is Possible." How would I go about listening to those two at the same time? I know that I am supposed to listen to a subliminal for a minimum of 32 days. How many hours would you suggest for listening to those two subliminals? Since I work at 6am almost every day, with a few days off here and there, it would be hard to listen to two subliminals say eight hours a day. Would something like 2-4 hours for each subliminal? Thanks

I answered your question here:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-do...-at-a-time
I have added winner's mindset for 4 hours a day for the last 4 days
and it is just the perfect thing with the end of Alpha.
It has added a ton of motivation, but it feels natural just like the urge to do.
Alpha stage 6 was making oscillating between making me chill and kind of positive and
chill with a little 'come at me bro', but since adding winners mindset all the rough edges have been soothed, zero neediness, 99% anxiety free, I think the disconnecting from negativity and others in the script helps a lot. All the effects of Alpha, with no rough edges, more positive dominant feeling, and more motivation, more going after things, and people cannot bother me anymore.