Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6-> SM3 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm thinking of doing SM3 after AM6, but I'd like to take a month off from Subs, or either go to another single stage 5G sub to see if my mental cognition and concentration gets better from doing a 5G sub with less hours. Right now, my concentration is poor and energy levels not the highest. Can I do Stage 7 for a month, with testing 10-12 hours, as opposed to my 14 hours currently? Either this or LTU 3.1, for a month or so, and then do SM3 at that point? Will that little 1-2 month inserted between AM6 and SM3 be ok with other 5G subs? If not, what about with just a break with no subliminals at all?
The post was a bit confusing to me, I had to read it a couple times, I think I get what you're trying to ask now.

You can do stage 7 for a bit after. It isn't advised, some text in the manual speaks about this. You really need 3 full runs, before relying on stage 7 for optimum results. I don't see the point in using stage 7 before that, it'd be best to TRUTHFULLY evaluate yourself against the sale page's bulletpoints when done this run, and decide whether you need a rerun or not. Magnets can wait, if ever... honestly. It's better to get AM6 solid in your mind first. It's the foundation for the magnets anyway, so if it isn't strong, you will struggle to see tangible results with magnets.

It's not good to have "breaks" or gaps in between stuff that builds on eachother. The way AM6 is setup, is to allow a smooth immediate transition to SM3 if desired and IF you *truthfully* own at least like 90% of the AM6 sales page's bulletpoints. If you don't, then take the typical 7 day break from all sub use, and rerun the entire AM6 program and then evaluate against the bulletpoints again after that run.
Hmm ok thanks. And yeah it does seem confusing now that I re-read it lol.