Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Improve your grades & Study habits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in college right now, taking 5 courses and also working twice a week. Procrastination is my biggest enemy. I also feel overwhelmed with my courses and working at the same time. I wish I started this sub earlier since it's already been a month of school.

I'm on my 4th day. Lots of dreams. But forget dreams...I'm EXHAUSTED. I can sleep the whole day. Maybe I have the speakers on too loud or something. In the middle of the day a feeling of tiredness comes on, not body tired just brain..so far I'd say I'm still procrastinating..I'm even considering dropping a class which I really don't want too but may have too..hopefully this sub kicks me into high learning drive. I'm already behind in one of my courses.

Let's see what happens these next few days...
You know, resistance takes a lot of energy...
Ive used am5, ltu and a little bit of asc and I've never been this worn out. I guess it's really working cause I'm a huge procrastinator and don't have habits to study and etc. So must be resistance.

Hopefully I overcome the resistance quick.

And Ahh! I just bought this sub the other day and next thing I know you're working on MLS 5g! i'll stick to this sub for awhile I guess. Unless you had it in 5g soon, that'd be awesome.
Ive never been so worn out from subs..wow I'm constantly in sleepy mode due to brain exhaustion.

I'm giving this sub a 2 day break.
Ive only managed to use this sub for 20 days...I honestly never resisted a sub this much. It was to the point, I'd be exhausted during the day so much I couldn't even attempt to study..I blame years and years of programming myself to not study.

I got lots of sleep and still felt exhausted. Maybe it was my speakers I dont know but I don't want to go on...especially now knowing MLS 5g came out!

Prepare for my MLS 5g Journal! Sometime soon! Smile
(11-06-2015, 02:57 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Ive only managed to use this sub for 20 days...I honestly never resisted a sub this much. It was to the point, I'd be exhausted during the day so much I couldn't even attempt to study..I blame years and years of programming myself to not study.

I got lots of sleep and still felt exhausted. Maybe it was my speakers I dont know but I don't want to go on...especially now knowing MLS 5g came out!

Prepare for my MLS 5g Journal! Sometime soon! Smile

MLS 5g makes learning fun and the Naturalizer should ease any resistance. I'm running it now and keeping an offline journal.

Take a test before and after you listen to MLS 5g.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6161.html