Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Men's program selection help in conjunction with a coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys -

So I am on the right track with shaping my mind/self and going towards the results I want, some of which I am already creating. Going through a lot of cleansing of old beliefs in terms of women, money and business (I'm self employed).

I am working one-on-one in phone coaching with Brent Smith right now. I can't stop doing what he tells me. But I'm interested in accelerating and augmenting my results, because I'm not down in the dumps or in the hole, which is where some guys are at when they first come here from what I've read. I am working through my fears of really hot/beautiful women and making progress but would like to augment. A lot of my pursuit belief/behavior is shedding faster everyday.

I'll get there either way, but faster is better as far as I'm concerned and I'm hoping to get some subliminals to help me augment, especially when sleeping. Another friend who's worked with Brent mentioned this place, though he hasn't used subs from here.

Brent is HUGE on story/affirmations if you know about him and doing them daily, many times a day. It's tough work but it's getting easier. I'm doing all that inner work and things are really starting to shift around women, in particular hot/attractive women using his stuff. We are also working on business stuff together. Brent is all about manifesting, and as quickly as possible. He is hardcore positive, and also adamant about creating affirmations only in the positive and constant reframing.

Given what you have said Shannon about being careful about conflicts with doing your own affirmations and using subliminals, I'm hoping to find a way to integrate both. I've spent all day reading the site and forums, and I do think there's way to integrate them both.

I'm currently interested in using:

Alpha Male
Become Irresistibly Attractive to Women
Become a Successful Entrepreneur
Life Tune-Up
Maximum Sales Success
Ultra-Success
Luck Magnifier
Think Like a Millionaire
Maximum Healing Speed or General Pain Relief (for some physical issues)

POSSIBLE CONFLICTING PROGRAMS

I get the feeling that more extensive programs like Alpha Male and possibly BASE could possibly conflict with the story stuff Brent has me doing. They both seem like great programs and at this point I'm not willing to stop what he has be doing. Gotta do what my coach tells me to do as much as I can.

I also get the sense that in the Alpha Male program, it would conflict with some of Brent's philosophy of pretty much complete non-pursuit, which is a philosophy difference of "men chase women". Brent would say the real alpha's are surrounded by women and would never chase them down on the street, etc. Just a difference in approach it would seem. Where as others might see that as alpha - I agree with Brent on this one, less work, build the lifestyle - it's why I hired him. Given what I've read about Alpha Male so far, I get the sense that it would conflict, because Brent would never condone getting annoyed or competing, which it seems like Alpha Male has people dominating in that way. Brent is indifferent to the max and would bypass any conflict or would probably say "that would never happen to me now." Maybe I've answered my own question here.

But correct me if I'm wrong if there's a conflict with AM given what I've said so far.

NON-CONFLICTING PROGRAMS

More of the simple scripted programs seem like they wouldn't conflict like Max Sales, Ultra-Success, Think Like a Millionaire, or the Healing/Pain programs. Though it is less simple script, looking at the Life Tune-Up script too, it seems that it would NOT conflict either. Or maybe Become Irresistible would be good too and not conflict.

Shannon would love to hear your thoughts, or anyone else who's experienced doing story/affirmations and if I'm on the right track here.

Thanks fellas for any direction/advice.
Quote:I also get the sense that in the Alpha Male program, it would conflict with some of Brent's philosophy of pretty much complete non-pursuit, which is a philosophy difference of "men chase women". Brent would say the real alpha's are surrounded by women and would never chase them down on the street, etc. Just a difference in approach it would seem. Where as others might see that as alpha - I agree with Brent on this one, less work, build the lifestyle - it's why I hired him. Given what I've read about Alpha Male so far, I get the sense that it would conflict, because Brent would never condone getting annoyed or competing, which it seems like Alpha Male has people dominating in that way. Brent is indifferent to the max and would bypass any conflict or would probably say "that would never happen to me now." Maybe I've answered my own question here.

I am puzzled as to where you're getting this. The transcendent alpha is at peace with and within himself, and is needless. He has no need nor desire to compete or to chase women. Getting annoyed is a part of the process of going from whatever to transcendent alpha because the program is telling you to do things that a lot of guys are afraid to do. Pushing you out the door and into the sky so you can use that parachute and experience the thrill of being your own man, as it were. When the program properly motivates you to stop hiding from the BS and deal with it, a lot of guys get upset at how they're being treated and respond with upset. It's a normal, natural part of the process, and for those who experience it, it is useful and helpful for getting them to stand up and become their own man.

In real life, women will not surround you regardless of what you do unless you have something they want. Whether that is money, power, fame, security, status, prestige, fun, freedom or whatever, they just don't flock because you're alpha. Most of them are not intelligent enough to understand that they have discovered an alpha when they encounter one. They're so confused with thinking asshole = alpha that the true alphas get ignored in some cases because they are so tranquil. That, and such a man forces her to approach, which typically scares the shiznit out of her because she's used to, and expects, the man to always always always approach.

In 99%+ of cases, women from ugly to stunning will never approach him, regardless of how alpha he is - unless he has something she wants enough to overcome that social hypnosis bullshit about she has to wait for him. For example, I can be invisible in public if I go have lunch somewhere and am my typically tranquil (and outwardly, apparently indifferent) self, but if I say the right things and get her curious, or I mention that I have something that gives me power, prestige, value, etc. in her eyes, she may respond with interest. But even then, 9 times out of 10 or more, she will unthinkingly let a great guy walk out of her life, regardless of how much she wants to do otherwise, just because she's too dumb to say "Screw it!" and ask him for his contact information - because someone told her, "Initiating and making it happen? That's his job."

Back on target, I will say this. If you're doing my subs and affirmations/stories, and you are doing both as instructed, my subs will dominate the programming because I'm giving you dozens to hundreds of times as much subconscious repetition and input in the same amount of time. The difference, given no conflict in scripting and goals, is that the conscious mind is the heavy lifer, and the subconscious mind can temporarily be influenced by it; this produces what appears to e great results, but you need to keep it up for years or even longer to make it permanent because it takes that long to get enough subconscious repetitions.

Will using my stuff interfere with what Brent teaches? I don't know. You'll have to look very carefully at whatever program you choose to try that with before doing it and see if you can determine that for yourself. I'm not sure I think it's a good idea, but it would be interesting to see the results of.
Shanon i am right now reading a book about nice guys, and they say the problem that nice guy pretend to needless and hide der humanity and this is the reason why they dont get their needs met
(10-13-2015, 12:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am puzzled as to where you're getting this. The transcendent alpha is at peace with and within himself, and is needless. He has no need nor desire to compete or to chase women. Getting annoyed is a part of the process of going from whatever to transcendent alpha because the program is telling you to do things that a lot of guys are afraid to do. Pushing you out the door and into the sky so you can use that parachute and experience the thrill of being your own man, as it were. When the program properly motivates you to stop hiding from the BS and deal with it, a lot of guys get upset at how they're being treated and respond with upset. It's a normal, natural part of the process, and for those who experience it, it is useful and helpful for getting them to stand up and become their own man.

You know what I like most about you Shannon, it's the passion for this stuff and the fire in your soul. Smile

That's a great point Shannon. Since doing the belief work on my own, I've noticed that I've had some internal power struggles with a friend of mine, who usually chooses where we go out, but I've been taking the reigns on that more. We both resist each other at times especially now I'm becoming more and more socially dominant, and if I slip on going for what I want, or out to where I want to, then he always gets his way. Not that I care about dominating the entire time, but it used to be 100% where he wanted to go. Simply because I wanted to go out to different places, and some of the places he goes to are kind of lame socially.

This proves your point because at times it has been frustrating having to redefine the dynamic between us, but I'm glad to be working through that resistance.

(10-13-2015, 12:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Back on target, I will say this. If you're doing my subs and affirmations/stories, and you are doing both as instructed, my subs will dominate the programming because I'm giving you dozens to hundreds of times as much subconscious repetition and input in the same amount of time. The difference, given no conflict in scripting and goals, is that the conscious mind is the heavy lifer, and the subconscious mind can temporarily be influenced by it; this produces what appears to e great results, but you need to keep it up for years or even longer to make it permanent because it takes that long to get enough subconscious repetitions.

Will using my stuff interfere with what Brent teaches? I don't know. You'll have to look very carefully at whatever program you choose to try that with before doing it and see if you can determine that for yourself. I'm not sure I think it's a good idea, but it would be interesting to see the results of.

This makes total sense. That is why I'm thinking something like Life Tune Up, Beautiful Women, etc might be less conflicting. It would definitely be an interesting experiment.
(10-13-2015, 09:09 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]Shanon i am right now reading a book about nice guys, and they say the problem that nice guy pretend to needless and hide der humanity and this is the reason why they dont get their needs met

Nice guys have the problem that they try to conceal their desires and needs with other things, usually bribery and lies. Women can see that and know what it means. That is why they don't get their needs met.

Alphas, on the other hand, don't do that. They are needless. Here's an example.

The old beta me was that white knight wannabe "I'll be your shoulder to cry on" dork for every girl who cared to use me as a handkerchief. And some seriously hot girls took me up on that. But every one of them chose someone else to date and have sex with. I got to listen to her complain, and cry, and even got invited to their weddings. But I didn't get invited to kiss, have sex, date, etc. except for one girl who eventually invited me to her wedding, and married the guy she was pitting me against to shit test me.

Back then I was running on the instructions that dear old mom gave me. Be nice to girls, buy them gifts, listen to them, be considerate, yada yada. Basically, instead of being decent to them and balancing that with my own needs and self respect, I was instructed to be a doormat. And I was, and that produced me trying to get what I wanted and needed with manipulation. And mom didn't know she trained me to do it an I didn't know I was doing it. But every girl I was interested in tested me and I failed. Then she screwed the asshole who was rude, ignored her, tossed her aside and generally made her go looking for someone like me (or one of her girlfriends, not much difference between girlfriends and betas) to complain to.

Now, if I am interested in a woman, I'll spend some time observing her. I'll see if she is worth my effort and time by getting to know her a little bit, and then if she proves herself worth my time and effort I will express interest in her in ways that say I want to get to know her better, and I'm not aiming for just friendship. I don't buy her things unless she's been my girlfriend for a while and I know she understands that me buying her things is not going to be a common thing. I don't let her treat me like her handkerchief. You want to bitch about other guys? Cool, but it's not my thing, so please do that with someone else. I'm not your girlfriend. Gots ta go, got things to do. Catch you later.

I don't have to be manipulative anymore because I don't need her to fulfill me. I don't need her time, attention, approval, permission, affection, love or even sex. I can provide all of those for myself.

Would I prefer to have a woman provide those for me? Some of them. Love and sex are certainly on that list, but I need nobody's permission, attention or approval but my own. So I don't act in ways that are manipulative because I'm self providing, and I don't really need to pretend (lie) because I'm not afraid to lose her.

Betas lose out because they are not self providing. They are seeking her approval, attention, permission, guidance, love, sex, time and sometimes even her money. These are things a man needs to be providing for himself first, and not seeking them from someone else. That makes him weak and dependent on others for his survival.

When a woman seeks a man, she is seeking a man who can protect her, take care of her, guide her, and take care of any children he may father along the way. When you make her take on that role, she is uncomfortable. She wants what her genes are telling her is going to be a good bet for her babies' survival. Weak males are not a good bet for creating healthy babies, nor are they a good bet for protecting said babies or providing for them. She wants the strong ones, and the strong ones are usually the leaders. She wants the strongest she can get, just as men want the most reproductively fit females they can get. This is what makes a man attractive to a woman, and a woman attractive to a man.

Alpha provides for himself. Beta needs to be taken care of. Alpha therefore has nothing to lose by setting her straight and setting his desired boundaries. Beta stands to lose everything. Alpha therefore is honest, while betas lie and try to manipulate their way to what they want. Women can smell manipulative and deceitful behavior a mile away. That is why betas lose out.