Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck with women.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apologies if this has been already suggested. I see that there are many titles her relating to women, and attracting/manifesting women into your life.

However, I would love to purchase a product that improves luck with women.

Drawing from my own experience, I know I've had some awful luck when it comes to the opposite sex. As soon as things get started, something inevitably occurs which derails everything.

A couple of my friends never seem to have any problems,; they never get cock blocked or flaked on: it's all so effortless. Neither of them are particularly athletic, better looking, or more confident than I am.

I have seen guys just effortlessly attract women and everything goes so smoothly.
I don't think believing in "luck" with women is a good idea.

It tends to set you up to either "not being lucky" and not getting the girl, or getting the girl and thinking "wow, I got lucky tonight". You are never owning yourself and your part of the interaction, and calling it a fluke essentially whenever you are successful. I don't think it's a healthy dynamic to set for yourself. It also indirectly pedestalises women as these "impossible to figure out beings that you only get when it's a fluke or random" or whatever. Not a good look. I suspect this is why Shannon never ended up building this program. Likely, he must have came to the same viewpoint as I.

Develop yourself with programs like AM6, and when that's stable enough after enough runs, move onto something else more advanced. That will change your fortunes better than any lucky penny or rabbit's foot will Wink.