Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 5 to AM 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, how long should I wait before moving on with AM6 after I have completed AM 5 ?
As I understand from the instructions AM 5 has to be completed first before running another turn or moving on to AM 6 ?

Please advise,
Thanks
Nick
You have to complete a multi-stage before starting a new one, otherwise your results will be imbalanced and screwed up. You don't want that.

Second, wait at least one week, up to one month, before starting a new program. How long is up to you inbetween those, I tend to err on the side of getting on a new program as quick as possible especially in areas where I know I struggle with and need those sub's repetitions to help me correct them asap.

The only exception to this seems to be going from AM6 to SM3, as AM6 has SM3 tie-ins for the last 3 stages to greatly aid your ability to switch over to SM3 when AM6 is finished. For all others, the wait period I described earlier is what is done.

I'm surprised about this question, as AM6 has been out for a long time now and AM5 has been retired for just as long. Did you buy AM5 way back and not finish it and stopped using subs and are now going back to using AM5? Not really important, just curious.

Welcome to the forum!
(10-11-2015, 09:01 AM)templecity Wrote: [ -> ]CatMan, read your profile; Any SM3 testimonies since you are stage 6 ?:angel:

Hi there,

I'll send you a PM on that subject, templecity.