Subliminal Talk

Full Version: More intense and vivide dreams on speakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hej guys, i have tried listening to subs on different speaker systems on one i have especially intense and vivid dreams, does this mean this speakernis better for listening to subs?
No. Headphones are better due enhancing brain hemispheres synchronization.
Stop trying to analyze every little thing. Just follow the instructions, play the subs and let them do their work
It`s good to analyze our experiences with subs but the most important things about them Shannon has already said.
If i wouldnt have analyzed everything i wouldnt be were i am ;-)

Voytek i dont listen to subs via headphones anymore if you do subs for years like me you will know what i mean they are not practical, and by the way shannon gets his exposure time exclusivly over speakers
(10-05-2015, 01:34 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]If i wouldn't have analyzed everything i wouldnt be were i am ;-)

Voytek i don't listen to subs via headphones anymore if you do subs for years like me you will know what i mean they are not practical, and by the way shannon gets his exposure time exclusively over speakers

I see what your saying, on the new set of speakers you have more vivid and intense dreams - so is this an indication that these speakers are more effective with transmitting subs to the sub conscious?

easy way to test is to switch back to the old speakers for a week. Then try the new speakers the following week. Note any differences.

Is there a list of indicators (subtle or obvious) to look out for when doing Subs to see if they are working?
(10-05-2015, 02:13 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2015, 01:34 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]If i wouldn't have analyzed everything i wouldnt be were i am ;-)

Voytek i don't listen to subs via headphones anymore if you do subs for years like me you will know what i mean they are not practical, and by the way shannon gets his exposure time exclusively over speakers

I see what your saying, on the new set of speakers you have more vivid and intense dreams - so is this an indication that these speakers are more effective with transmitting subs to the sub conscious?

easy way to test is to switch back to the old speakers for a week. Then try the new speakers the following week. Note any differences.

Is there a list of indicators (subtle or obvious) to look out for when doing Subs to see if they are working?

Lol nice idea. Perhaps the time of testing must be extended more than two weeks because the placebo effect is not more than two weeks, if I remember.
I think it is but thats why i am asking, i have done this and there are differences, the most tiredness and vivid dreams i have when using 3d sound effect, but of course poeple here will only say what they have read in another thread

My indicators are, dreams, boner at morning, aggressivness, tiredness, oneitis to ex, neediness to women in general, my producitivity, respect from other poeple reactions of other poeple especially women,

Unfortunatly noone could give me a satisfying answer here so i have to do my own testing
(10-05-2015, 02:22 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is but thats why i am asking, i have done this and there are differences, the most tiredness and vivid dreams i have when using 3d sound effect, but of course poeple here will only say what they have read in another thread

My indicators are, dreams, boner at morning, aggressivness, tiredness, oneitis to ex, neediness to women in general, my producitivity, respect from other poeple reactions of other poeple especially women,

Unfortunatly noone could give me a satisfying answer here so i have to do my own testing

I also use the speakers with 3D sound effects.

In addition, I also do testing using such indicators as well. Basically, the most a benchmark indicator is the 5G technology and OE.

However, I did not finish my testing because it should take longer than what I'm doing. And sometimes I no longer have the desire to continue the testing because it does not make sense.

However, looking back makes me have a curiosity. For now I'm lazy to do the testing.

I hope you do the testing and come back with an answer. Not only testing on speakers but also with varied configurations that different.
Did you noticed a difference with 3d effect

Yeah the testing is very annoying
I've never compare with other speakers
(10-05-2015, 02:22 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is but thats why i am asking, i have done this and there are differences, the most tiredness and vivid dreams i have when using 3d sound effect, but of course poeple here will only say what they have read in another thread

Its strange isn't it, such a crucial element for absorbing the subs but there seems to be lots of variations and opinions on the setup. Would be nice if there was a guide on the best setup, is there one?

It all comes down to trial and error on our own part, but get it slightly wrong and you could be wasting your time, which could be months!

I have tried 2 setups, speakers either side of my head board, and speakers at the end of my bed. I'm currently using the end of bed setup, I'm seeing some indicators that you have: dreams, tiredness, oneitis to ex.

I may switch back to the headboard speakers tonight to look for differences. I'll let you know how it goes.

[attachment=185]
(10-05-2015, 03:02 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]

Its strange isn't it, such a crucial element for absorbing the subs but there seems to be lots of variations and opinions on the setup. Would be nice if there was a guide on the best setup, is there one?

It all comes down to trial and error on our own part, but get it slightly wrong and you could be wasting your time, which could be months!

I have tried 2 setups, speakers either side of my head board, and speakers at the end of my bed. I'm currently using the end of bed setup, I'm seeing some indicators that you have: dreams, tiredness, oneitis to ex.

I may switch back to the headboard speakers tonight to look for differences. I'll let you know how it goes.

Yeah thats exactly what frustrates me too, it is not that easy as poeple think
(10-04-2015, 09:49 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hej guys, i have tried listening to subs on different speaker systems on one i have especially intense and vivid dreams, does this mean this speakernis better for listening to subs?

Those speakers are probably wayyyy better if your dreams are more vivid and more intense now.
Pages: 1 2