Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Manifest Multiple Relationships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have only seen Attract Your Perfect or Manifest Your Ideal...what if you're okay with manifesting "good" relationships. Ones that you enjoy and are happy to have, but aren't perfect.

Also, I think there should be a Manifest sub that's geared towards multiple relationships. For example, manifesting multiple friendships (with people you enjoy being around) or manifest multiple lovers (that you like messing around with). Again, they won't be perfect, but it's geared towards manifesting plenty of them.
I must have missed the part about the manifesting multiple people for the MYPSL/AYPSL.

Even still, there have to way fewer perfect lovers than there would be "good" lovers. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of a higher quantity but less than perfect quality.

BIATBW, BIATBWS, and AoS are probably the most suited for that purpose now that I think about it. Even though they don't directly state it, if the goal of the subs are achieved, it'll probably happen as a byproduct. And of course, the Magnets have the most potential of them all.

Still though, there aren't any subs even related to manifesting enjoyable friendships. I think that could definitely be useful.
Sounds like SM3 for the most part, bud.

Could take a couple runs to make it a reality, though. But that sounds like the sub you're looking for.
Well, at least is there any interest in a subliminal that manifests friendships? Yes, I do know that AM6 includes it. But I do feel that since there are AYPs that we should at least have Attract Your Perfect Friend(s).
AYPF would be great. I feel like I used to attract my perfect friends naturally. Now, being a married man (while I have a few new friends I truly value) it seems no one stacks up to a select few I met in high school.
Awesome! Let's see what Shannon thinks about making an AYPF sub Big Grin