Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I'm Skeptical.. suggestions for SA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to subs and pretty skeptical, however I'm curious to give it a try given the many positive reviews I've read.

I'm a 40 year old guy, suffering from Social Anxiety during all my life, which product would you recommend me for convince myself that this stuff works?

I'm ready to spend money to try subs, so I'm not limiting to only the free ones, I would like to gain some confidence and notice some changes as quick as possible so I can commit to continue to the program.

Thanks!
Try ASC. You will see results as quickly as in 1-2 weeks.
Hey man, the subs definetly work, but they 1) take some time to notice and incorporate them into your life, think multiple 6 stages runthroughs. 2) It takes time to really apreciate the positive aspects of them, you are gonna go through quite some emotional turmoil, the ride is not always fun, specially when you have traumas and a whole life of emotional hang ups.

But it is all worth it, and even more. If you are really serious about improving your life and money is not a problem, i would get right away with AM6, and run it at least 2-3 times. Don't worry, you will see noticeable positive changes much sooner, but some of the hangups people have, take quite some digging to come out.

Think that i am 28 and im on my 2nd run of AM6 and planning on a 3rd. Problems i have overcome include: anxiety attacks, social anxiety, unable to look people in the eyes specially other males (mostly because of a lot of bullying in my past), gained a sense of direction in my life, a sense of trying to imporve myself in everyway i can, gained confidence, self-steem, slowly but surely im developing proper habits and will power.

Overall HUGE imrpovement across the board that are unexplainable if it weren't because of the subs.

If you want to start with the free ones, i would do EPRHA for 90+ days.

GL
Hey man,

Once upon a time...I was where you are. I exhausted every other avenue, and saw talk of subliminals on another site I frequent. I won't mention the competitors listed alongside this company naturally, but I did my research on each company. I thought subs were new age mumbo jumbo BS nonsense to be honest. But, even more honestly...out of sheer desperation I decided to at least try them because pretty much everything else has failed me. IML has free full power subliminals available, so you can try a no nonsense full power program for free to see what this company's subs can do. That for me was the incentive I needed, a chance to try a full power, not lame watered down trial version, for free, no obligation, and let the sub speak for itself. I did ASC 5G, and for social anxiety it seems that sub is the best one for you. Also, it's a small script with a narrow focus, which means you're likely to see results quite quickly. Make sure you get at LEAST 8 hours a day in, perferably 12 hours if possible, generally, the more the merrier. Run that for at least 96 days and you'll be amazed.

ASC 5G opened up a whole new world to me. It made me a believer. If you give it a chance, I'm sure it will make you one, too.