Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fear Destruction Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, man.

We meet again. I've just done AM6 for 192 days (first run). That program was impressive. However, i'm gonna use it for many times as many users here recommended to do so. But only after this stuff.

Overcoming Fear, i found this one worked well. Many good stuffs are given by users in their journal. So, i'm gonna run this for minumum usage.

I selected this to overcome my fear of :
  1. New situation
  2. Acting in front of people
  3. asking for anything to my supervisor

Started on : Wednesday, 30 September 2015.
The first experience

I've been thinking about ghost. The more i listen to this subliminal the more afraid i am. I've feeling fear and thinking of this stuff since i started OF.

If someone can explain this,please!
Shanon doesnt use negotations in his skript
I think what FrostedFake means is to let go of fear, you first have to welcome it, to not suppress it.
I was late to get into the class. I forced my self to be in. Standing in front of the door and did say "good morning, Sir. Sorry for late". He permitted me to have a sit, fortunatelly. I was like a little bit relax.

I didn't use to (do/be like) that.

I don't care whether it's the effect or not. Finally, i got my study.

Well, my target now is a man at my work place. He is my senior and older then me. But, looks still young. I think he doesn't like me. He instructed me badly.

Psychologically, i know he actually wants to be reverenced, respected, esteemed, or something like that. But, yeah.... I didn't make a good first impression with him.

I expect, i can fix this soon, get better relationship , at work specially.

But, if no... To Plane B. No matter what he does, i'm not afraid anymore to ask for something to him, facing and making a deal with him, and of course no feel fear. In fact, dominating him.

I'll show you his picture as possible.
Day 4

I was not confidence at work place and i felt shame. I was lonely and a person said that i have to have socialize with other workers. And those words made me upset. She was too frontal.

D**n. I couldn't do that. I just smiled and expecting them to like me. Oh nooooo....

But, i remember that i stand on the centre area, facing many costumers and let any worker see how i was. Sometimes i feel brave, and sometimes i feel shame and uncomfortable ( anxiety).
There`s OF implemented into WM2 and, frankly, I feel more fearless during my WM2`s ride than I had felt during my first AM6`s run (5-6 stage). Smile
WM2 is right choise. It's in my list. I've committed to stick with it after 2nd run of AM.

Hey, you're growing well, buddy.
(10-04-2015, 06:20 PM)Noah Chandra Wrote: [ -> ]WM2 is right choise. It's in my list. I've committed to stick with it after 2nd run of AM.

Hey, you're growing well, buddy.

Yeah, I`ve found subs very useful for me and I don`t know the secret of my great growth with them yet. May be it`s because of my personality or lithium orotate that I`m using or may be because of both. Lithium increases neuroplasticity and mind programming is a learning on subconscious level. It creates new neural pathways and lithium reinforces this process. I`m also using some supplements to increase neurogenesis. I attain great results with subs despite of the fact that I learn English, it`s not my native language. Hmm... I do`nt watch TV and don`t listening to radio from 10 years and may be it helps too.
Remember my post when i told shanon that of is mor effective than ogfs
(10-05-2015, 07:22 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]Remember my post when i told shanon that of is mor effective than ogfs

sure.

Man, all i wrote is not a complaint. It's all my typical experience and it marks my grwoth. Big Grin

Last night was my first vivid dream.

I'm afraid of my brother. He was in my dram. I was having argument with my father and he came. He did something i hate. And i hit him. He tried to hit me back but i saw that he was afraid to do that.
Day 8

I was still shy at work. Mm.. No matter.

Last night, i had a very horrible dream.

You, guys , try to search in google "sundel bolong". My dream was filled totally by that ghost.

I was in my uncle's home. We had a big family party. There were so many ghosts there. Everyone didn't feel any fear of that. In fact, i saw that they wanted to hurt me. It seemed that they had maditated something bad for me. They were like stranger.

And finally, i was ignored and thrown. My family left me ON the bus alone. They rent ghosts to hurt me. "oh my god, can you imagine? Your family is your enemy. It's like " where are you when i need you?",bad!. If other people try to hurt you, it's oke. That's normal. But what if your family do something bad even try to hurt you? , d**n"

continue,
The bus brought me to a very dark place which is the house of king of ghosts, Sundel bolong. There were so many children, teenagers, my friends (in the real world), and people in that place. We're all so scared.

Sundel bolong instructed us to be hiding for a view minutes. If she found us in 5 minutes, she would eat us. Fortunatelly, she couldn't.

And at 2nd night, she started the game again. I didn't hide. I tried to escape from that cursed place with my brother and sister. And something strange happened. The night was replaced/changed by day, suddenly.

We run and run away. Finally we met my father and aunty. We told them everything, so we run together by using motorcycle. We must be at home before night came.

Unfortunatelly, it's raining and motorcycles were broken. We're in the strange place. We could feel that Sundel Bolong coming to us, got closer and closer. Oh noooo...

And i woke up at 04:_ _ AM. It's a very horrible dream i ever had.
nice dream lol Tongue
(10-08-2015, 06:42 AM)wahyu Wrote: [ -> ]nice dream lol Tongue

hahaha, no no no. This journey has been making me afraid to be sleeping alone untill now.

(10-08-2015, 09:03 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]What were your results with AM6? What do you mean you're still shy at work having run AM6? How do you think this "shyness" would be if you hadn't run AM6? What do you mean by shyness, social anxiety?

It's a social anxiety or something like that. Working or doing a job is a material that i haven't mastered.

I can control my self In my college and at home.
Pages: 1 2