Subliminal Talk

Full Version: GYNECOMASTIA SUBLIMINALl - REQUEST , MR. MATTESON PLEASE ? ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want this sub a lot as i have gyno and it is awful! It is a REQUEST ,not a suggestion.Here is my convincing to you Shannon:
It should get to be a popular sub.Gynecomastia is one of the most common conditions .Every second man has it - just look around.Every second man has it to a certain degree.The reasons vary-it could be because of genetics (my type),because of hormonal disbalance,developed as a result from certain medications,being overweight,etc.People who have bad cases of gynecomastia have a lot of fears - it is ruining their life for them.So afraid that they don't go to the sea or to the pools,they are afraid of having sex with a woman shirtless,they are afraid of being shirtless or being with shirts as a whole.It is very depressing.They are afraid of ridicule.They tend to believe they are not worthy,or people would call them a woman . Gyno is women's breast on a man. Disastrous.
There are 2 types of gynecomastia,Shannon.I am certain you will research the problem in no time,it shouldn't take more than a few hours , I will just put it here briefly.One is the gyno that lean guys have (my type -i have 9-10 % bodyfat) .It is mostly a glandular enlargement (notice that often the two male breasts are enlarged,but one is larger) in the male breast.The second type is pseudo-gynecomastia.Overweight people have it (almost all people who are overweight have gynecomastia!! ). This type can be reduced with reducing the body fat yet the problem remains. Overweight people have an enlargement mostly of the fatty tissue(adipose).
Please Shannon, gynecomastia is very depressing.A lean guy with woman's breasts is awful ! Considering gyno is so common, this is not only a request for me, but for many other men!! It is not needed in 6G.If it is 4 or 5G , it would be great,the most importaNt thing is such a sub to exist,and to be made by You,because if it is made by you, it will most definitely work..
What is your opinion ,Shannon?
Hi there.

I saw this thread and had a few thoughts that may be of interest.

Well, there's the testosterone maximizer subliminal, that could help. If your body fat is truly at the levels you say, then it isn't an obesity issue as it turns out to be in many cases. I believe actual Gynecomastia needs a surgical procedure to go in and remove the tissue causing the problem. But, to prevent it from reoccuring after that, the Testosterone Maximizer sub would likely be a good step.

Of course...if someone gets this condition by the "other" way, that being abusing Anabolic Steroids, my advice would be to stop taking them or at least balance out your use of the steroid Testosterone to not spike your Estrogen so much to cause this condition. Or to lower Testosterone use and consider a different non-aromatising steroid to use higher doses of for your goals. Or to use an anti-aromatose alongside the Testosterone at a minimum, some good natural test boosters have functions to do that. But...now it's getting beyond the scope of subliminals. I'm just going over each side of the issue I can think of.
Hey ,Catman
You forgot another thing. Genetics.I've been researching the case.It is not so bad actually it is just that without the gyno my body would look really aestethetic brah.
My doctor checked me and said my testosterone is great.It is not because of hormone disbalance.It is maybe a little because of steroids.But MOSTLY it is because of genetics.My father has a very developed gyno,my grandfather too.My case is due to genetics.
So, you said "maybe a little because of steroids", as in, you've USED steroids, I assume?

In that case, then my earlier post stands. You must have used Testosterone, and a high enough dose, without anti-aromatisers that it increased your estrogen levels to the point where Gynecomastia developed. As it stands, to my knowledge, once Gynecomastia has developed, it needs surgery to be corrected, friend. In the future, keep the Testosterone dose lower, and use an anti-aromatiser to prevent this in the future. Or, use a normal dose of Test, and augment with a higher dose of a different steroid, one that doesn't aromatise. Which one depends on whether you wish to add mass, or cut down and define more. That's a bit OT for this so I won't delve into which ones for what.

In the case where I've misunderstood your most recent post, then yes, it can be a thing like you mentioned. However, it will still need surgery to correct sadly, I don't think there's a way around that. It isn't really a serious procedure at all to get it done though, no worries.

You sound like the bodyfat is legit. And I agree, you'd be aesthetic as hell, brah. 'Mirin the BF, mine is in need of handling and I'm cutting down now to let them abs, obliques, serratus see the light of day finally after way too long lol.
Winstrol and drosta are known to help with gyno, also clomifen, tamoxifen and atd, arimidex and so on, drosta helps with estrogen gyno, winy with progestin gyno, and methylstenbolone with prolactin gyno

Methyl-sten and dehydrogen-testosterone are the only roids i know that gives you no gyno of any kind

Estrogen is not the only reason for gyno!

The problem is the so called 'post roid gyno' you get it when stop using roids, because when you have higher levels of androgens you can handle a higher amount of estrogen, but when you stop you have the estrogen but not enough androgens to balance it out

A gyno is reversable to some degree but if too developed only surgery will help
(09-29-2015, 04:22 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]So, you said "maybe a little because of steroids", as in, you've USED steroids, I assume?

In that case, then my earlier post stands. You must have used Testosterone, and a high enough dose, without anti-aromatisers that it increased your estrogen levels to the point where Gynecomastia developed. As it stands, to my knowledge, once Gynecomastia has developed, it needs surgery to be corrected, friend. In the future, keep the Testosterone dose lower, and use an anti-aromatiser to prevent this in the future. Or, use a normal dose of Test, and augment with a higher dose of a different steroid, one that doesn't aromatise. Which one depends on whether you wish to add mass, or cut down and define more. That's a bit OT for this so I won't delve into which ones for what.

In the case where I've misunderstood your most recent post, then yes, it can be a thing like you mentioned. However, it will still need surgery to correct sadly, I don't think there's a way around that. It isn't really a serious procedure at all to get it done though, no worries.

You sound like the bodyfat is legit. And I agree, you'd be aesthetic as hell, brah. 'Mirin the BF, mine is in need of handling and I'm cutting down now to let them abs, obliques, serratus see the light of day finally after way too long lol.

Well no man, it is not because of the testosterone.. as I told you. I used them once, and I figured out my gyno isn't because of that.My gyno has always been growing little by little , combined with always having body fat levels under 15 % as I am an ectomorph- as I told you, genes gyno ..

You seem too rigid in your belief, man. I believe a subliminal for gyno would work.Dhannon has breast reduction/enlargement for women and he has had success with them.Gyno subliminal would work.Like penis enlargement has worked for people.What's more, it is about tissue reduction, not growth- so it must be easier!
(09-29-2015, 05:37 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]Winstrol and drosta are known to help with gyno, also clomifen, tamoxifen and atd, arimidex and so on, drosta helps with estrogen gyno, winy with progestin gyno, and methylstenbolone with prolactin gyno

Methyl-sten and dehydrogen-testosterone are the only roids i know that gives you no gyno of any kind

Estrogen is not the only reason for gyno!

The problem is the so called 'post roid gyno' you get it when stop using roids, because when you have higher levels of androgens you can handle a higher amount of estrogen, but when you stop you have the estrogen but not enough androgens to balance it out

A gyno is reversable to some degree but if too developed only surgery will help

I use mostly other hormones than testo.Otherwise, you are right about everything. Estrogen is not the only reason, indeed.
But: as for the last sentence of your post, a gyno sub should work .It is about reduction so it must be even easier than type C growth subs.Don't you believe in type C subliminal , made by Shannon? I do.
I dont know they are not interesting for me, but if breast enlargement work than anti gyno sub will too

Out of interest for what is the c in am6?
Just to let you know I have noticed this post.

I should be able to do something with this, but please be aware that I'm scrambling like a chicken with its head cut off to build fast enough, AND maintain a 0% error rate. So I'll be looking at this in the future, but for the moment, I have a lot to accomplish.
Thanks Shannon for acknowledging. It won't be soon, I suppose, but I hope for the opposite.

Dzemoo, the physical, C part in Am6 is getting you to take care of yourself- appearance ,grooming and hygiene.
(10-08-2015, 09:57 AM)Achiever Wrote: [ -> ]Dzemoo, the physical, C part in Am6 is getting you to take care of yourself- appearance ,grooming and hygiene.

I don't think C is about taking care. C is about direct physical influence, like having an alpha male body language, maybe also hormonal balance (but I am not sure about this one).
(10-08-2015, 12:56 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2015, 09:57 AM)Achiever Wrote: [ -> ]Dzemoo, the physical, C part in Am6 is getting you to take care of yourself- appearance ,grooming and hygiene.

I don't think C is about taking care. C is about direct physical influence, like having an alpha male body language, maybe also hormonal balance (but I am not sure about this one).

What I said was a fact. I have read it, Shannon has said before what the type C programming stands for. Auras are type B programming.The alpha body language too.Am6 doesnt't deal with hormonal balance directly.You are just thinking, I am stating facts based on actual posts by Shannon himself.

EDIT:The C programming stands for physical change. Taking care of yourself, your body and your hygiene is a physical change, indeed.The subliminal is getting you to change something 'physical'.I have experienced it myself.
(10-08-2015, 02:07 PM)Achiever Wrote: [ -> ]What I said was a fact. I have read it, Shannon has said before what the type C programming stands for. Auras are type B programming.The alpha body language too.Am6 doesnt't deal with hormonal balance directly.You are just thinking, I am stating facts based on actual posts by Shannon himself.

What I said was fact, too. Based on the C-Type description. I just wasn't sure about hormonal balance, what I told.

(10-08-2015, 02:07 PM)Achiever Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT:The C programming stands for physical change. Taking care of yourself, your body and your hygiene is a physical change, indeed.The subliminal is getting you to change something 'physical'.I have experienced it myself.

Exactly what I said. But better hygiene isn't a physical change. It' a behavior. And that's what I wanted to point out.
I remember having this problem when I was about 14. Back then of course political correctness didn't exist so I came in for all sorts of grief over it. I dreaded school pt and stopped going swimming for ages. Anything that mean't I had to be shirtless was a no no and it really blighted my life for about 4 years. Luckily it passed as I got to 18 and over. So Shannon this would be a great sub to make if the Testosterone one isn't suitable for the problem.
Pages: 1 2