Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Difference between Attract Positive Energy and Positive Attitude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The scripts are definitely different but what can I expect differently out of these programs? If they are different at all. I want to make sure to pick the right one to use.

Attract Positive Energy
Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude
If the scripts are different, doesn't it follow that the programs are different?

One will attract positive energy into you and your life. One will fill you with a positive attitude, while shifting your thinking (and thus attitude) to a positive base. They're similar, but not the same. Great together, I must say.

You probably want PTPA.
Ok thanks Shannon for the clarification. I guess you gather your choice for me from my recent past posts? Thanks again.

EDIT: I'm running alphamale 2010 and I'm about a week into it. You think it wouldn't be a bad idea to merge Positive thinking and attitude into my playlist after another week of alpha solo?
Well I'm going to start running it within the next day or two. This evening I got a little down on myself again and the evil voice came back and was giving me some trouble. The sooner I run this program the better.
(04-25-2011, 03:06 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks Shannon for the clarification. I guess you gather your choice for me from my recent past posts? Thanks again.

EDIT: I'm running alphamale 2010 and I'm about a week into it. You think it wouldn't be a bad idea to merge Positive thinking and attitude into my playlist after another week of alpha solo?

AM2010 + a single Type B program? No sweat. Go for it.