Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Your experience during the time without subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I am interested in, is hearing how it was it for you users to make a longer break in Subs (one month or longer), how did you feel during this time, what was different, what happend and so on

Please mention the sub you used, and the length of the pause
Great question.

I noticed that you are one of the members whose posts and threads are quite helpful! Always posting for something concerning the subs or women,how to play the subs,players,equipment,sharing experiences with the subs.

Just wanted to let you know it is appreciated.Respect
I realize that not too many users here are willing to test the fact out. Simply because they are afraid what might occur - that they return to their old beliefs and habits.

Personally I have had a break for 4 to 5 days when I was injured and lived in the hospital. I felt on some occasions I was back to the old habits: sometimes insecure, less indifferent about stuff etc. Some other occasions I felt more balanced, like more things are there in the background that prevent me from thinking certain ways. Therefore it is incorrect to say that you always stay the same like when you were going through subs, but the changes are definitely still there. So my conclusion is that your new-found beliefs are still there, but you fall more under the influence of others, which is essentially more "human" compared to completely living the scripts.
For me personally, I used ASC for a month. I had a good amount of resistance that manifested iteself through anger during that month. I took a week off before starting EPRHA. During that week off I was happy that I didn't feel the anger anymore. It was a much easier week compared to during ASC. I didn't really feel any differently though. Even during ASC I didn't "feel" any more confident than I usually did, but I did behave more confidently and take more action during that time. I didn't feel less confident or anything during the week off.
It's just a matter of installing the new programming enough to make it become self executing and self maintaining. That's why some of these subs are 6 months per run, and why some of them need multiple runs even then.