Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Communications Sub?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking for a sub that helps with all of the above: Limiting beliefs in conversation, Ability to be vulnerable to others in conversation, the ability to connect with others easily, charisma, active listening, statements more than questions, genuine interest in others, ability to remember names well, small talk, lazer eye contact, mirroring, possibly ephra. Im looking for a sub like this hopefully in 5g, or 6, due to the fact that since I was extremely young, Ive always been ostracized. Originally due to my own negligence, and intense love for introverted activities, and then over time due to sparse connections with people in the outside world.

I believe I have an amazing character now that Ive gone through AM5, but what I would give to be able to actually talk to people in the way that I see everyone else does. People are interested in each other, and so open.. So fun.. I have fun. Sure. I do tons of things with friends. Ive lately been more of a doer than a talker, but I want both.. To be able to do that. That would be one of the greatest things for me, and I would be forever thankful.
AM5 has given me so much, that its just amazing. I never would have thought I would get to where I am today without the sub supporting me in the background. But all in all. This is what ive been searching for since the beginning. A communication sub to help me break past my limiting beliefs.. my insecurity.. when it comes directly to conversation. I dont want to be selfish in this area anymore.. but Ive been this way literally all my life.
Its a pain in the ass.. and i hate that I havent been making progress in this area as quickly as Ive wanted to without drugs. Even then too..

Im thinking AM6 since Ive already bought it.. but if theres something specifically for this that ive just been looking past, Id definitely be willing to give it a shot. My AM5 Journey ends november 18, and from then, I plan on choosing the right program.

Thank you Shannon for all that you have provided to us on the forum. Youre the Man.
I think that you should try WM2 because it improves not only skills with women but social skills in general, at least in my case. Smile
what about in comparison to SM2?
Im having a hard time picking between the two..

Im thinking AM5>AM6>SM>WM>SM>AM6 unless WM is more sociable. In which case.
AM5>AM6>WM>SM>WM>AM6
SM3 continues developing "strong, silent type" into your core and adds you a raw and animalistic sexual auras. WM2 makes you a "social alpha" and ladies man. So if you want to be more social and improve your social skills, is more proper to run WM2 instead of SM3. But, hey, you can always run SM3 after this runs, it`ll take some time to complete this all but it`s worth to do it.
(09-29-2015, 11:50 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]SM3 continues developing "strong, silent type" into your core and adds you a raw and animalistic sexual auras. WM2 makes you a "social alpha" and ladies man. So if you want to be more social and improve your social skills, is more proper to run WM2 instead of SM3. But, hey, you can always run SM3 after this runs, it`ll take some time to complete this all but it`s worth to do it.

SM also has modules like - Be naturally playful, happy and seductive with women you are attracted to.
So it's not all about strong silent type, but I assume since it has NSFM then if that's your seduction style that's how you'll be.
Interesting, I didn`t know that. Thanks for your reply, robstar! Smile But I`m still conviced that WM2 is better to improve social (communication) skills. I`ve read a couple of WM2`s journals and every user wrote that WM2 have improved social skills in general (not only with women).