Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How fast does NSFM work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking of buying NSFM to use before a party on Friday. But I wanted to know how much exposure I would have to have before it took effect. I know it has some early state shift tech in it. But I don't know how fast it works.

Any info would be appreciated
I have not used NSFM, but if it has something similar to what MIR 5G has, then i can tell you that within 20 minutes i have felt very very clearly the effects of my immune system going full gear.

I think doing NSFM for 5 hours previously to the party is a safe bet.
I used it and got a mood boost within 20 minutes. I felt great and talked my friends ears off all night. This could have been placebo though, since I haven't tested it again.
It works righ off the bat (after short exposition). It`s recommended to use this sub via 3 months (at least 8h per day) and than you can use it when you want and you gain better results than if you had gained without this 3 months` training.

Don`t use it this sub with another one (5G) simultaneously because they can collide and diminish results.
Well I suppose I'll try it this Friday, I'll be going to a club for the first for a friend's birthday and then another club the next weekend for another friends birthday
Superman after 15 mins you become a master PUA. Women will begin checking you out and your seduction skills will be enhanced to the next level.

NSFM is a short term programer you can use it 2 hours a day alongside another 5 g sub if you are going out on the day.
It was originally designed for very short term use, for a couple hours before you go play. Kicks in within 5 and 45 minutes, depending on personality type. Go read the instructions.