Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon please watch this video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOLqNOfzus4

If you can build in limitless with the 5g MLR that would be the best seller imagine the money you could make Big Grin
i doubt this is possible with subs so far
Never say impossible brother all is possible. Open your mind to what is possible.

Peace
That would be awesome, and hopefully I can at least help us advance to closer to that... but I think I have a lot left to figure out. Smile
Brother Shannon both Jake and I thankyou for making MLS happen.

I have left a message in the product discussion I want to buy it now and use it but I am still on stage 4 of AMS Huh.

Would my head explode if I used two 5 G programs ? surely the brain can adapt to using to 5g programs ?
(10-20-2015, 07:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That would be awesome, and hopefully I can at least help us advance to closer to that... but I think I have a lot left to figure out. Smile
Limitless trailer looks like Advertisment for Adderall...

I have never taken one but heard so much about it.
(11-07-2015, 12:26 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Brother Shannon both Jake and I thankyou for making MLS happen.

I have left a message in the product discussion I want to buy it now and use it but I am still on stage 4 of AMS Huh.

Would my head explode if I used two 5 G programs ? surely the brain can adapt to using to 5g programs ?
(10-20-2015, 07:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That would be awesome, and hopefully I can at least help us advance to closer to that... but I think I have a lot left to figure out. Smile

Two 5G programs at once is OVERLOAD. No way around it. If you want to fuck up, waste your progress on AM, get no results from either and have to start over with AM and MLS and still end up doing them separately anyway, try doing two 5G programs at once.

If, on the other hand, you want to actually get what you paid for in the case of both subs... follow the directions.