Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Transurfing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd love a subliminal helping with reality transurfing. Thanks to mat422 by the way: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5573.html

So, what would be helping:

- Deep Gratitude and Appreciation
- Everything is Possible
- Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude
- Deservedness

It should just be a subliminal helping you align heart mind. To get you to believe that you can achieve your goal but also helping you to let go of the importance of the goal.
I also would like to have the program in a different style. Nothing in it like "letting go of negativity, fear" or something like that. It should just focus on positivity, knowingness that the goal is to be achieved and an alignment with heart and mind...

Anything else?
(09-22-2015, 07:48 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love a subliminal helping with reality transurfing. Thanks to mat422 by the way: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5573.html

So, what would be helping:

- Deep Gratitude and Appreciation
- Everything is Possible
- Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude
- Deservedness

It should just be a subliminal helping you align heart mind. To get you to believe that you can achieve your goal but also helping you to let go of the importance of the goal.
I also would like to have the program in a different style. Nothing in it like "letting go of negativity, fear" or something like that. It should just focus on positivity, knowingness that the goal is to be achieved and an alignment with heart and mind...

Anything else?

Hi Ari, I totally agree with you. I'm still reading and learning transurfing. It is awesome. I've learned that to deflate the pendulum you mustn't give in to fear, doubt, and not to put too much importance in things/life. The trick is to be cool almost zen like. I would add to your list:

Removing doubt
No more fear

I'm glad to see someone else digging transurfing.Big GrinBig Grin