Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Insomnia Aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I run insomnia aid alongwith the subs.
I've been through a thread which states BWE is not supposed to be run with subs.
But insomnia aid is not to enhance the effect of my sub. But to have some sound sleep.
I intend to start with insomnia aid followed by my subs at night.
Can I do so???
Still waiting to know.
Which thread you went trough that states BWE is not supposed to be run with subs?
This one: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5539-page-2.html ? <- the jury is still out there and users reports positive experiences when using BWE with subs, maybe even enhance the effects.
I would not taken granted if someone said BWE + subs are not to be used together (during same day...however, do not use them literally simultaneously at the same time)

Shannon himself has said that BWE is NOT considered to be mind programming and thus is safe to use with subs. However, he also mentioned that GlaizenGold777 has reported negative results with it and one should pay attention to it. HOWEVER; if you read the whole thread you will find out that GlaizenGold777 never answered to my critical question ( http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5539-p...l#pid79635 ) about his experiments/findings but has been dancing around the subject since the beginning, thus the his report is questionable.

Unfortunately, Shannon himself had mentioned that he has no time personally to experiment running both subs + bwe so we can not know for sure, and he probably won´t be able to answer your question for 100% sure.

(btw, my aim is still not personally to challenge GlaizenGold777 or attack against him, I just find this topic way too important to be taken too lightly or jump into premature conclusions since some of us (me included) are dedicated to run Shannon´s subs for DECADE+ and want to also reap the amazing benefits of high quality BWE. So IF we restrict ourselves, based on questionable experiments, not to run them both but only subs instead we would waste years/decade of life when it comes to (not)running BWE. This is why I keep questioning about the yet unproven conclusion of GlaizenGold777, nothing against him personally)

I guess the only way to know (at least right now) is to test and see yourself.
Hi. Thanx for your reply.
First thing as i mentioned earlier I want to use an insomnia BWE that does not anyhow clash with my current sub.
Other thing I do have 2-3 options with insomnia binaurals proved worthy @ just $5-6. Compared to $20 over here and yes m ready to pay it.
That's not the issue
But 6-8 months down the lane I don't want to b proved guilty just cos I used BWE (either Shannon's or someone's else) alongwith my sub.
I don't even expect it to make me a millionaire at the end. . I guess it takes more than that. Hence, BASE and BAMM exists. But i do expect some changes internally and some financial proves.
It's not about the money invested. It's about the time invested. Money may come and go. But not time. (6-8 months never at all)
Hi,
I don´t fully understand your post.
"But 6-8 months down the lane I don't want to b proved guilty just cos I used BWE (either Shannon's or someone's else) alongwith my sub. " Are you referring to money back guarantee policy?

So are you using BASE , or maybe BAMM right now?
"It's not about the money invested. It's about the time invested." Well, like I said...nobody here knows for sure if running BWE with subs decreases the effects. If you are not comfortable running both (subs+BWE) at once you could look for other solutions for insomnia, there should be plenty of them. I can provide more info about that if/once I have time, but I am sure you can do/have done some research on it. Unfortunately, sometimes we just cant get reliable yes/no answer...tho I would like to know as well regarding the subs+BWE question.
Nope. I am into TLAM.
M not even into money back policy. If it didn't work, it didn't work.
But at the end, wen I give my testimonial that so and so sub didn't work for me, at that moment I don't want to be criticised for using BWE with it. If you can, stop me now from using it. I'd prefer suggestion/advise at the beginning rather than criticism /Comments at the end.
Yeah I had researched about insomnia, n that research led me here. But once I reached here, I realised I can do many more things here. N thats wat I did. The only question is can I kill 2 birds @ a time. Insomnia n TLAM at the same time with 2 different technologies at the same time. At most binaural beats can consume is 70 odd mins of my night. Next 5-7 hrs, it's purely subs.
N yes, if it isn't advised, I'll obviously turn up for something else for insomnia. But as long as the best thing isn't denied, I don't think going for the second or third best is good option.
Oh, ok...was just trying to help, best of luck with insomnia (I can relate, used to have lots of difficulties with sleep so I have pretty good idea of what it feels like and I don´t take it lightly).
Hopefully someone else can give you the answer you were looking for.
I'll give it a try tonight.
Btw check your pm.