Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming the Fear of Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ON your 'other site' Ultrasonic-subliminals.com there are many titles that are yet to be listed here on this site,perhaps not enuff requests yet???
ONe that I've had my eye for quite awhile is "Overcoming the Fear of Death" along with "Overcome the Fear of the Unknown" as well. I did ask for this title to be built,recently however for serveral reasons Im gonna hold off on this for now.# 1) IM moving in 3 weeks and MY life while be shifting majorly as a result #2) Im already working on several titles right now and dont want to over do it as such.
I DO Feel however when the time is right this title as well as the other title mentioned would both be invaluable over the next part of my Life on earth= for the rest of my life. I Know people sevral who are best,close close freind to me who have NO FEAR OF DEATH. I find that those who havE NO FEAR OF DEATH ARE FREE-ER TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST to expereince life to the fullest and these Men do just that. I feel ANYONE whose transcened the fear of death can do and expereince just about anything-responsibly.
I wonder if Shannon would be tempted to make an overcome your fears subliminal. Instead of just focusing on one, it causes you to bring forth your fears and tackle them...along with a wide range of other fears. It's one big 'get over your fears' sub.

Ryan
(09-12-2011, 08:32 AM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Shannon would be tempted to make an overcome your fears subliminal. Instead of just focusing on one, it causes you to bring forth your fears and tackle them...along with a wide range of other fears. It's one big 'get over your fears' sub.

Ryan

Love the idea.
Fear is often so annoyingly limiting.
Maybe a small multistage program. 2-3 stages?
I'm bumping this for its such a good idea.
I STILL think and Feel overcoming THE FEAR OF DEATH is a tremdously powerful title and the effect would indeed HANDLE a LOT of the 'other' fears we have ,NOT all of them but a LOT.