Subliminal Talk

Full Version: "Single" women in WM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Anyone know what's the deal with the emphasis on single in WM? It's all over the sales page in every single dot point. I've been thinking about running WM after AM but this is deterring me as women are rarely ever "single" they're usually involved in some way or another, whether it's officially exclusive or not. And what defines their status, if they're seeing another guy who thinks they're exclusive but she doesn't? If she's got a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend and doesn't really like him?
I dunno, I'm not into monogamy, and I personally think its a woman's choice to hook up with guys whatever her status is. I don't want to spend $500 on a program if this is going to be a restricting factor, especially since I already own SM and can just run it again instead. Can anyone shed some light on this?
(09-18-2015, 02:45 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2015, 02:35 PM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

Anyone know what's the deal with the emphasis on single in WM? It's all over the sales page in every single dot point. I've been thinking about running WM after AM but this is deterring me as women are rarely ever "single" they're usually involved in some way or another, whether it's officially exclusive or not. And what defines their status, if they're seeing another guy who thinks they're exclusive but she doesn't? If she's got a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend and doesn't really like him?
I dunno, I'm not into monogamy, and I personally think its a woman's choice to hook up with guys whatever her status is. I don't want to spend $500 on a program if this is going to be a restricting factor, especially since I already own SM and can just run it again instead. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I wouldn't think too much about it. You are right about it is a woman's choice to hook up with a guy whatever her status is.

One woman I hooked up with told me she was married because I wanted to see her more. She told me we could hook up once a month, it's okay with her hubby because they are swingers.

One woman I was actually having sex with as her phone rang. Told me, "I have to get this!" I continued having sex with her while she was on the phone. When she hung up she said, "That was my boyfriend. Can you believe he thinks I am cheating on him??!!" I never asked her what she thought "cheating" was... why ruin a good thing for myself??

Exactly that's what I mean. If it's an instruction in in the subliminal that occurs a lot I don't want it repelling good opportunities.
Great question...I would also love to hear what defines "single" since I´m thinking to run WM soon as well.
It`s only a product description guys and women are women, it`s up to from any idnividual if he or she cheats in relationships or not. I didn`t hook up with my female neighbor (she`s married) but she gave my a sign that she`s interested into me. Actually, I didn`t mention that she approached me:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5956-p...l#pid84322

From this post:
Quote:I met my neighbor (attractive [8/10 in general but 9/10 according to her age] 40 y.o. female) and right off the bat I told her that she looks great and that she has a lot of positive energy and an awesome wibe. She instantly lightened up with a beautiful smile when I told this to her and she touched my arm in flirtatious way.
So I think that every woman able to cheat is "single". It depends from individual mindset (we all know what`s the modern woman`s mindset in relationships` question Tongue ) and in woman`s nature is to seek a hook up with the most valuable man in her "range". Being a "single" is only a social condtioned status, nothing more. Besides, we know that on WM2`s ride not only beautiful women are more attracted to you, so, as I`ve written before, it`s only a product drscription to give you a general insight and there was no point for Shanon to write that not only beautiful women are more attracted to you while you`re doing WM but women in general. Wink
I wouldn't put much into it as it's still up to an individual's choice what to do.if there's an attraction anything can happen with it.women cheat just as much as men do.they are just better at hiding it.

Women that are dating or have boyfriends almost always are looking for an upgrade or something better.unless they are happy with what they have already.

I have had lots of married women approach for sex or to check me out.mostly in the past before I started these subs.i have had sex with some married women.tread lightly as it can lead to some unwanted drama.which in my experience a lot of women like.probably not consiously,they thrive on emotions.
(09-18-2015, 06:50 PM)koshas Wrote: [ -> ]Women that are dating or have boyfriends almost always are looking for an upgrade or something better.unless they are happy with what they have already.

I agree on 100%!

(09-18-2015, 06:50 PM)koshas Wrote: [ -> ]...they thrive on emotions.

Yeah and if you can affect on their emotions, you can do with them, literally, what you want. Big Grin
The bottom line Shannon said, is that it targets women who are available to you. So I guess if she's hooked up with a fella because she's bored or to keep up with her mates, then she would be available to you because she's not committed to that relationship.
I made a point several times about the word SINGLE in WM partly because I couldn't reason a beautiful women being single.
WM did some good stuff on me internally but nothing in the way of bringing even one women into my life. Good luck with it thoughBig Grin
Once again... Smile

Part of jimbobday`s WM2 testimonial:
Quote:From stage 4 onwards was when it all really started to change for me. For the women side of things I would in the past hook up with a girl maybe once every 2-6 months from stage for onwards I was hooking up with a girl everytime I went out and oftentimes multiple times in a night. I went through multiple one night stands, I had never had a true one night stand in my life before WM. I was being hit on by a lot of girls and had them giving me my number without even asking for it and even after saying no sometimes they would force it on me. At the start the girls weren't overly attractive but by the end they were.

Source:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3396.h...man+Magnet
In my opinion, every woman is available because no relationship lasts forever and you might be just the person she was waiting for to leave her relationship. You'd be surprised the things women do while they're in a relationship and still say that they're faithful to their partner
(09-19-2015, 08:41 AM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, every woman is available because no relationship lasts forever and you might be just the person she was waiting for to leave her relationship. You'd be surprised the things women do while they're in a relationship and still say that they're faithful to their partner

Exactly! Wink
(09-19-2015, 08:41 AM)Superman Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, every woman is available because no relationship lasts forever and you might be just the person she was waiting for to leave her relationship. You'd be surprised the things women do while they're in a relationship and still say that they're faithful to their partner

There is not much left that would surprise me when it comes to women Big Grin But I think it would be still a good idea to replace the word "single" with "available" in the next WM version and in other single stage subs related to women.
Actually, every woman may be a target and potential lover if you want. Smile
I agree with guys who says something along of lines that "all women are available / if you want" etc.
However, I also think that the the word "single" should be replaced in the scripting itself with a word like "available" as Mr.Anderson pointed out, it´s subconscious thing and the word "single" might confuse the mind to some degree thus making it less effective.
Pages: 1 2