Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My amazing experience with subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two years ago I had major social anxiety when it came to dealing with hot women. I would get extremely nervous & this one time I was in an elevator at the High Rise I live at and this beautiful russian girl came into the elevator. I got so nervous & tried talking to her & started stuttering awkwardly.

A year and a half later after completing ALPHA MALE 5.0, ALPHA MALE V6 & 3 stages of sex magnet & i'm on the fourth stage of Woman Magnet 2.0. I have literally no social anxiety EVER (unless i smoke pot then I do) & instead of social anxiety I have EXTREME confidence & am the most social and confident person 99 percent of the time. In fact when I compare myself to other men that I interact with in various areas like the dog park I notice i'm much more social then them & confident & it doesn't even compare.

I even saw the same Russian girl a few weeks ago when I was on stage 2 or 3 of Woman Magnet 2.0 & I chatted her up with confidence and I was at ease and the interaction went really well. If it wasn't just a little elevator ride i could have gotten her number.

I meet women all the time now & they all love me. Men and women all around in my area have come to know me as that social playful guy. I've had people say "you have the gift of gab" little do they know I was shy & had social anxiety for a good portion of my life. My shyness went away and I was confident even before I did any subliminal but when it came to hot women I still had major social anxiety.

Thank you Shannon for making these wonderful subliminal that have changed me and my friends/parents lives.

My parents have done 3 months of emotional pain healing aid & 3 months of life tune up and they are no longer negative emotional wrecks and are now postive, healthy enjoyable people who are nice and do nice things for me. Before my mom was very emotionally damaged. She is now healthy.
This made me smile so much to read you have no idea! Especially as I'm currently on stage 5 of SM3 and have been eager for awesome results and have only seen some glimmers so far lately coming through.

It's nice to see what's awaiting me on the other side. Thank you bro. Excellent thread.

I wish you bigger and better growth in the future.
Hey Rayhon, how many hours a day did you do for AM5 and AM6? I'm doing 15 hours a day for AM6, and can't decide if I want to do WM2 or another AM6 run.
(09-15-2015, 12:18 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Rayhon, how many hours a day did you do for AM5 and AM6? I'm doing 15 hours a day for AM6, and can't decide if I want to do WM2 or another AM6 run.

Hi,

You'll only be able to answer that concern when AM6 is done. Then, you can measure yourself against the sales page's bulletpoints, and decide if you need another run or not. It depends on how well the program settles into your mind this run, which can only be determined at the end. Don't worry, there's zero shame in redoing right after. It's an amazing program that has everything a man needs all in one package.
Yeah thats a good idea. I think I'm going to have a couple weeks or so after AM6 to evaluate and also let it sink in. Is it better to do the refresher during that time, or have no subs at all?
(09-15-2015, 01:39 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats a good idea. I think I'm going to have a couple weeks or so after AM6 to evaluate and also let it sink in. Is it better to do the refresher during that time, or have no subs at all?

Yeah he's right.. One of my friends who did AMv6 as soon as he started stage 5 he turned into a completely different person ( in a healthy positive way, he used to be a severe drug addict)

for the first few stages of AM5.0 I did like 20 hours a day but I've been doing 8 hours a day for every other program I've done and I've had amazing results. although I'm sure more is better.

I hate to toot my own horn so much but I know you guys will appreciate it.. I literally can't believe how much i've grown and how easily I can connect with beautiful women now ever since i've done woman magnet. My self image has changed so much I feel like i'm gods gift to women in a way.

Beautiful classy smart intellegient women who are older then me by many years are attracted to me and I have amazing conversations with them even if I just met them. This happens everywhere but mostly waiting and in the elevator in the highrise I live at. It's insane i'm not intimidated by there beauty or status at all and they Love it.. It happens every single day now and i'm so happy it makes me so happy to interact with these beautiful girls. Now I just need to ask them out and escalate into sex and relationships with these women. I wish more of them were closer to my age so it would be easier for me because some of these women are taken or allot older so i don't ask them out.
I AM a Woman Magnet (and i'm not even done the program HOLYYY SO EXCITED)
hhhhh
(09-15-2015, 04:32 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2015, 01:39 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah thats a good idea. I think I'm going to have a couple weeks or so after AM6 to evaluate and also let it sink in. Is it better to do the refresher during that time, or have no subs at all?

Yeah he's right.. One of my friends who did AMv6 as soon as he started stage 5 he turned into a completely different person ( in a healthy positive way, he used to be a severe drug addict)

for the first few stages of AM5.0 I did like 20 hours a day but I've been doing 8 hours a day for every other program I've done and I've had amazing results. although I'm sure more is better.

I hate to toot my own horn so much but I know you guys will appreciate it.. I literally can't believe how much i've grown and how easily I can connect with beautiful women now ever since i've done woman magnet. My self image has changed so much I feel like i'm gods gift to women in a way.

Beautiful classy smart intellegient women who are older then me by many years are attracted to me and I have amazing conversations with them even if I just met them. This happens everywhere but mostly waiting and in the elevator in the highrise I live at. It's insane i'm not intimidated by there beauty or status at all and they Love it.. It happens every single day now and i'm so happy it makes me so happy to interact with these beautiful girls. Now I just need to ask them out and escalate into sex and relationships with these women. I wish more of them were closer to my age so it would be easier for me because some of these women are taken or allot older so i don't ask them out.

Awesome man...lol.

Do you mind me asking how old you are? And what is your subliminal history? Also, your sex life before ever using subliminals?
(09-15-2015, 04:33 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]I AM a Woman Magnet (and i'm not even done the program HOLYYY SO EXCITED)

I`m happy that you`ve attained so great results, mate! Smile

Yesterday I`ve started my WM2`s ride and can`t wait to achieve similar results. Big Grin AM6 gave me super confidence and a lot more of interest from women (7s-9s) but... well... I want more! Smile
One more thing, it could help you with your Woman Magnet mindset to achieve even more with women:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5869-p...l#pid84090

After AM6, unless you decide to do SM3 which can be started immediately after AM6 due to AM6's 4-5-6 stages having SM3 lead-in programming, you need a rest from subs. Seven days is good to let things settle down.

To be more precise, you seem to be leaning towards WM2, judging by you posting in almost every WM2 thread asking lots of probing questions haha Wink. So, with that route, give yourself 7 days of rest without subs. Not longer than that, as you want a bit of a break, but you also want to keep the pressure on your mind, then start up again.

This is true even if you decide to do a rerun of AM6. Seven days of rest to let things settle, grade yourself *honestly* against the sale's page bulletpoints. Then, if you need a rerun, do it. If you *honestly* feel you've mastered enough of the material to attempt a magnet, you can do so after your 7 day rest.
(09-16-2015, 12:58 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

After AM6, unless you decide to do SM3 which can be started immediately after AM6 due to AM6's 4-5-6 stages having SM3 lead-in programming, you need a rest from subs. Seven days is good to let things settle down.

To be more precise, you seem to be leaning towards WM2, judging by you posting in almost every WM2 thread asking lots of probing questions haha Wink. So, with that route, give yourself 7 days of rest without subs. Not longer than that, as you want a bit of a break, but you also want to keep the pressure on your mind, then start up again.

This is true even if you decide to do a rerun of AM6. Seven days of rest to let things settle, grade yourself *honestly* against the sale's page bulletpoints. Then, if you need a rerun, do it. If you *honestly* feel you've mastered enough of the material to attempt a magnet, you can do so after your 7 day rest.

Lol yep, I'm thinking of doing WM2 then either SM3 or a AYPG or MYPSL (it's a bummer theres no MYPG). Thanks for the info. I'll do 7 days off. Was it Shannon that suggested this somewhere, I vaguely remember MAYBE reading something like that last year when I first discovered this forum.
(09-16-2015, 11:08 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2015, 12:58 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol yep, I'm thinking of doing WM2 then either SM3 or a AYPG or MYPSL (it's a bummer theres no MYPG). Thanks for the info. I'll do 7 days off. Was it Shannon that suggested this somewhere, I vaguely remember MAYBE reading something like that last year when I first discovered this forum.

I'll answer in PM to not further derail the thread.
Pages: 1 2