Subliminal Talk

Full Version: make a subliminal on......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unorthodox parents that need to chill back and stop being so religious and strict and treat their adult child son as an independent mature person that can think for himself.

They need to let their son go and let him step out into the real world and be more mature and stop being corny.
AM6 would be able to handle that from the son's perspective, 100%.
(09-15-2015, 12:33 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]AM6 would be able to handle that from the son's perspective, 100%.

LOL I hope so......If (or maybe I should say WHEN) I become an alpha male, then at least i can command the respect I should deserve......I am looking to save up $$$ so I can buy the right speakers to finally play out AM 6 but maybe start out small meaning start off with basic things like the learning subliminal....experiment with that, go to ASC then move into AM 6?
(09-16-2015, 09:04 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2015, 12:33 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]AM6 would be able to handle that from the son's perspective, 100%.

LOL I hope so......If (or maybe I should say WHEN) I become an alpha male, then at least i can command the respect I should deserve......I am looking to save up $$$ so I can buy the right speakers to finally play out AM 6 but maybe start out small meaning start off with basic things like the learning subliminal....experiment with that, go to ASC then move into AM 6?

My family, too, especially my father (even worse). By I started using AM6, I began to dominate them, I began to stop those who violate my boundaries. AM6 successfully overcome this.

You actually do not need to use ASC beforehand, if your goal is to use AM6. Unless you have a big doubt with the success of these programs, using subs that are free and simple as ASC not only will make you confident in general, but also will make you have confidence in these programs. In addition, it can also be used to train your commitment to use 8 hours a day.

Whereas if you use EPHRA and LTU, it will make your journey more subtle and there will be a lot of resistance to be overcome with these program.

Using 6 stage program such as AM6, usually people with personality and specific problems can not commit to use at least 8 hours a day, also, sometimes will experience events somewhat ... "brutal". Remember, once you use AM6, you have to finish it, otherwise there will be unbalance.

However, if you feel able to commit to use at least 8 hours a day and get it done. I support you 10000%.

I started with ASC 5G, it showed me what's possible with subs. To be honest, I doubted them highly and thought they were nonsense. ASC 5G is free, full power not some lame trial crap all watered down. So I was able to see it work for myself, for free. And did it ever.

I suggest getting and running ASC 5G. It's a tightly focused script, so results should be pretty apparent after a week or so max. Run that for a few months and save up the money for AM6 and have a great headstart for AM6 in the meantime. ASC 5G is an excellent sub, and if it didn't provide such great results for me, I wouldn't have taken the plunge for AM6, and now SM3.
(09-17-2015, 05:44 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

I started with ASC 5G, it showed me what's possible with subs. To be honest, I doubted them highly and thought they were nonsense. ASC 5G is free, full power not some lame trial crap all watered down. So I was able to see it work for myself, for free. And did it ever.

I suggest getting and running ASC 5G. It's a tightly focused script, so results should be pretty apparent after a week or so max. Run that for a few months and save up the money for AM6 and have a great headstart for AM6 in the meantime. ASC 5G is an excellent sub, and if it didn't provide such great results for me, I wouldn't have taken the plunge for AM6, and now SM3.

Well I tried ASC 5G I mean i didnt complete it for a full 32 days but I think I used it for several days using my sucky laptop to listen to them (never even used high quality earphones) and I never felt any change in me (again its because I was using my Dell laptop to listen to them) but I wanna save up money get get some serious stereo sets to enhance the listening experience and results.....but to play it safe I am wondering if I should use EPHRA first

because I do have social anxiety (undiagnosed) I also have Aspergers I think...(not wanting to be around people/don't know how to build strong social connections) heck everytime I tried to make a friend, they never lasted long either....