Subliminal Talk

Full Version: question for those that did WM then SM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So if anyone did WM2 -> SM3, did the effects of WM2 stay strong through SM3, or did SM3 programming "replace WM2"?
Actually nevermind, these subs are supposed to be aimed at permanent results (may take more than one run-throughs), so WM2 wouldn't be "replaced" with SM3 programming, just "added" right (to the subconscious)?
I think that WM2 is more about developing "right" mindset and skills with women, SM3 is more about creating sexual auras so they should complement each other. I`ve never used Magnets, I`m just theorising.
(09-13-2015, 08:44 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I think that WM2 is more about developing "right" mindset and skills with women, SM3 is more about creating sexual auras so they should complement each other. I`ve never used Magnets, I`m just theorising.

Shannon has covered this before.

He basically said, they're different focuses, and go in different directions. They're built for different purposes. That's why there's two different attraction programs. So, since it's a tough program to absorb and get good results from as you need good mastery of AM AND the magnet, for practicality concerns, and for focus concerns and not diluting and mixing the programs, it's probably best to pick ONE magnet and stick to it and cycle it and the latest AM for a few runs.
Yeah, I agree with CatMan utterly. I`ll be using AM with WM for a few runs and than I`ll, probably, try SM. It depends from my results with WM and, of course, from life`s circumstances. Smile
Stick to AM and WM and you'll be MORE than fine I suspect. SM won't be necessary and will just risk taking away the WM programming and auras built up by that point. It's best to pick one magnet and run with it.

I think you'll do real well with your WM run, friend. I look forward to reading your exploits haha!
(09-14-2015, 03:42 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2015, 08:44 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I think that WM2 is more about developing "right" mindset and skills with women, SM3 is more about creating sexual auras so they should complement each other. I`ve never used Magnets, I`m just theorising.

Shannon has covered this before.

He basically said, they're different focuses, and go in different directions. They're built for different purposes. That's why there's two different attraction programs. So, since it's a tough program to absorb and get good results from as you need good mastery of AM AND the magnet, for practicality concerns, and for focus concerns and not diluting and mixing the programs, it's probably best to pick ONE magnet and stick to it and cycle it and the latest AM for a few runs.

Hmm good info here. This changes things. I can't decide if I want to do SM3 or WM2 now. One of the reasons I don't want to do SM3 is because I'd still want to become a woman's boyfriend if I wanted to, but the SM3 description says don't expect monogamy. Also, one of the reasons I don't want to do WM2 is it's less powerful than SM3. But then WM2 helps a lot more in social skills which is appealing to me. I'm getting a job at a trendy semi-upscale restaurant with a bunch of cute girls working there as well as other guys too, so I'm afraid that going through that transformation that SM3 gives might be possibly a bit "pervert-vibing" at times during balancing out in the stages, which wouldn't be good at work with people who I will see almost everyday, since theres politics somewhat in restaurant staff. Not sure though, what do you guys think about that? (the part about restaurant work with attractive co-workers). Co-workers at restaurants often become close friends though, and even possibly sleep with each other/party together. So I just don't know. SO HARD TO DECIDE!!!!!!
Shannon can you make some kind of quiz that tests which magnet is right for us? Tongue
I was gonna make a new thread to ask this, but I'll just ask it here...

Shannon, do you think SM3 would make my co-workers weirded out at all during the growth through SM3? Since it's raw sexual magnetism, would it be too much for the restaurant working environment? Like would the staff be like, "who is this new guy, trying to get in the pants of all the female workers here?" Or would it be perfect? Since there are attractive girls working there, thus more fun?
I can speak to that exact situation as I've frequented bars and restaurants as a long term regular both before and during my sub journey.

I can say, some girls, have shown MORE interest, some have either become disinterested and borderline rude to me or are ab-reacting out of shock or denial to finding me attractive now when they didn't before. I'm not sure.

Initially, you'll experience a bit of confusion and awkward behaviour from girls as they discover attraction for you most likely. Over time, they'll settle into little crushes etc. You may notice weird, extreme jealousy or possessiveness but then the same girl not talking to you. That's what I've noticed. It's strange man lol. I guess girls fight the magnet's pull, but it's relentless, so over time, and if you learn to handle them right, you can open them up to you and they can "express" that attraction more effectively hahaha...
(09-14-2015, 02:56 PM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon can you make some kind of quiz that tests which magnet is right for us? Tongue

I think we should decide according to our preferences and goals. Smile

I`ve chosen WM2 because IDGAF about sex and only want to set right mindset, improve skills with women and, simply, have a lot of fun. Big Grin

Besiedes, I personally think that WM2 is better for younger women and SM3 for mature ones becasue young ones really love to have fun and mature ones know this "game" too well. Wink
Part of jimbobday`s WM2 testimonial:
Quote:From stage 4 onwards was when it all really started to change for me. For the women side of things I would in the past hook up with a girl maybe once every 2-6 months from stage for onwards I was hooking up with a girl everytime I went out and oftentimes multiple times in a night. I went through multiple one night stands, I had never had a true one night stand in my life before WM. I was being hit on by a lot of girls and had them giving me my number without even asking for it and even after saying no sometimes they would force it on me. At the start the girls weren't overly attractive but by the end they were.

Source:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3396.h...man+Magnet
(09-15-2015, 06:15 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2015, 02:56 PM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon can you make some kind of quiz that tests which magnet is right for us? Tongue

I`ve chosen WM2 because IDGAF about sex and only want to set right mindset, improve skills with women and, simply, have a lot of fun. Big Grin

Besiedes, I personally think that WM2 is better for younger women and SM3 for mature ones becasue young ones really love to have fun and mature ones know this "game" too well. Wink

Agree with this. Still young, it's good to have fun even more.
(09-15-2015, 06:15 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]

I attracted 3 18 year olds during SM. Tongue
Pages: 1 2