Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MYPSL question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was wondering what the meaning of "only sex" means. Does this mean the relationship formed between the manifested girl will be of ONLY sex and NOTHING else? As in text/call each other, meet at a place, have sex, then she/he will leave or kick the other person out? We would never have any coffee or dinner or anything of that sort? Cuddles, sleeping in the same bed for the night, nor any emotional connection at ALL? Would she try to avoid having any deeper interpersonal conversation? and/or time spent together not having sex?

Heres the quote from the product description:
"First, you should not try to make the resulting relationship romantic; it is, and will always be, based on sex and sex alone. Romantic inclusions tend to eventually self destruct when this is the case. "
(09-13-2015, 11:11 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]So I was wondering what the meaning of "only sex" means. Does this mean the relationship formed between the manifested girl will be of ONLY sex and NOTHING else? As in text/call each other, meet at a place, have sex, then she/he will leave or kick the other person out? We would never have any coffee or dinner or anything of that sort? Cuddles, sleeping in the same bed for the night, nor any emotional connection at ALL? Would she try to avoid having any deeper interpersonal conversation? and/or time spent together not having sex?

"First, you should not try to make the resulting relationship romantic; it is, and will always be, based on sex and sex alone. Romantic inclusions tend to eventually self destruct when this is the case. "

I think when Shannon says Romantic he means the committed relationship thing. Hanging round together on occasions in the way Dissonance says would be fine if that's part of your definition for perfect (in a sexual sense).
(09-20-2015, 11:12 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2015, 11:11 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]So I was wondering what the meaning of "only sex" means. Does this mean the relationship formed between the manifested girl will be of ONLY sex and NOTHING else? As in text/call each other, meet at a place, have sex, then she/he will leave or kick the other person out? We would never have any coffee or dinner or anything of that sort? Cuddles, sleeping in the same bed for the night, nor any emotional connection at ALL? Would she try to avoid having any deeper interpersonal conversation? and/or time spent together not having sex?

I think when Shannon says Romantic he means the committed relationship thing. Hanging round together on occasions in the way Dissonance says would be fine if that's part of your definition for perfect (in a sexual sense).

Okay, yeah, that makes sense. I want to do MYPSL now at some point in the future Big GrinBig Grin.